OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Diabetes Can Cause Damage To Body Organs What are the organs that can be damaged by Diabetes? Uncontrolled Diabetes damages organs like eyes, kidneys and the nerves....
In which sagar if people drowned they wont die?Just answer these puzzle.
If you have enough money to buy an ATM, invest. You may own ATM but not keep your own cash inside this. You may earn by leasing to bank. see below the news of an individual...
Wish a Very Happy Holi to all Boddunan Member...... Celebrate Festival of Color In safe way....  
Red Wine Lessens Obesity Risks In Females Female wine drinkers, take heart! A new study reveals that in females, the moderate drinkers have lower obesity risks, when compared...
How Egyptians Mummies are Mummified?
This is for those who don't know this link. Just click the following link for downloading free music: Download free music
 The budget presented today by Arun Jaitley has been hailed as a well balanced one and the economists have given a 8.4 on 10  for the same. There is a very positive...
This one grew all on its own one summer and produced beautiful purple flowers and came back every year, I have this growing in my container for the last 4 years. I have looked...
Heavy Drinkers Have Worse Health Care Habits Risky drinkers are less likely to take good care of themselves, a new study has found. Buzz up! More than 7,884 members...
Amazing benefits of sleep :) Sleep well.. happy life http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20459221,00.html
Did aliens visit earth very recently. See the news in following link: http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20101104/981/tsc-did-earth-encounter-pieces-of-an-ali.html
Friends in this thread we will discuss all those questions which cannot be answered. The questions may be little funny or little serious. Let me start first. Why elephant is...
Chocolate Helps You Lose Weight! Here's some good news from all those chocolate lovers trying to lose weight – instead of shunning your favourite sweet, dig into it for...
The Railway Minister has presented a very useless budget. What is the use of all these ambitious plans, without even introducing a single nwe train? Why should he talk about...
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo...
Cut On Carbs For A Healthy Heart Girls should cut down on high-carbohydrate food not only to get the perfect figure but also because a recent study has found that it...
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Your dreams speak . So the psychologists...
Click here to see the latest videos