OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

To avoid disappointment and unpleasantness even potential risks from undesirable quarters,do follow what is in the title! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6481]}
suppose If money is not created in this world then what people do? How they will survive?
New Delhi: Army Chief General VK Singh had raised the sorry state of infrastructure in the armed forces in the country in a letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh dated March...
I was not getting the correct thread to ask for Is the square root of 25 a Rational Number or such topics related to that. It's common problem all of us .Many of us don't know...
Your views on the titled question?
A good reading of FM's budget makes it increasingly clear that he has taken more from common man's pockets than earlier imagined! A steep rise of 2% in Service Tax!
See here is the video how people count money in different countries. http://vdo.varghees.com/video/c231f783e8e7e2ac24bb897f1c0c5d15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qh4zDronQ
For me inspiration could be a single banner headline in the newspaper to a funny chat with a person. What is that for you?
Spending about 3 months along with you, it’s time for me to part from Boddunan. As a beautiful dusk, though a small time, yet so beautiful, I am also setting, giving you the best...
Life is full of surprises and shocks and each of this situation places peculiar demands on our system. At times we get overwhelmed by success as well as failures. Share your...
Friends it is good to know that Sonia Gandhi will replace Manmohan Singh, present PM of India. At the same time, many new changes will be done to make UPA strong enough to win...
Adam Sandler "Jack and Jill" Sets Record With Sweep, Wins 10 Razzies Awards , an Academy Awards spoof that presents prizes for the year's worst movies. Sandler's...
But we see see only one face of it. Isn't it good to see every thing before making a decision? What is your take friends?
My kids have started going to school. :) Today is their first day.They went to play way for around 6 months in the past so like normal kids they know what they have to do in...
I love my name "Sanjeev" :) but i have seen many people just cursing their parents for keeping their names which they don't like. :woohoo: What about you?
Sandhya is a lady Tendulkar of this site.Where is she?Do you all know ? She is absent here.
The title song of Ishaqzaade, Aafaton Ke Parinde starring Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra has been released by YRF. Arjun Kapoor is Boney kapoor's...
POETRY is a part of literature which express the ideas, thoughts and values of life in a symbolic and ironic way. POETRY is a lyric form and full of personified ideas. POETRY is...
in this thread i wanted to share my views about bodunnan with you all.im here from only 4days.today is my 4th day but im feeling good to join this site.its not only for earning...