OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What do you feel when you see a corridor? :huh: Do you like it? I personally like corridors a lot. What about you? I also want to know, what's its name in your regional...
We can't remember what we have seen before 3-4 years of our age. Still, from your memory, which movie did you watch first from theatre? Any sweet memories associated with...
I don't understand why people do bad things and ask God to forgive them :) .Because God is almighty and they have to go to God ultimately or is it something else? :)
If a person is less talented, can his hard work cover this defect? What do you think? :)
Agent Vinod-Nice movie to see for one time. Whats your views friends?
You may be 100% right when you quarrel with a person and break the relation. Later, will it hurt you, even if mistake was in other person's side?
It is really a great idea to know about proverbs of all regional languages, including Hindi. Let us make it a learning tool and share some new ideas. Let me start with 3 such...
Be what you want to be Do what you want to do say what you want to say let us see how many of our friends follow these and lead a happy life. If we wont follow these,...
Is insulin Good or bad to health?
I am completely ready to leave my current job but very much confused and nervous that how to tell HR about my decision and don't know how they will react n my decision. Need some...
I want to take my son's admission in school for Jr. KG. But I am little confused about CBSE Board, ICSE Board and State board. Pl. guide me for this, which board is best? And...
Can anyone suggest me the list of red color flowers names please
When you open the forums . You can see it easily that each and every forum is initiated by Sandhya. So Sandhya I will call you forum initiator. Your mind is filled up of huge...
Friends there are alot of coconuts in my home. dont know what to do with them. with in 2 days they get fungus. As they are offered one of god. We cannot leave them fungus. So...
Who is your favorite god and any experiences with your god. here experience means any good happend by believing the god. or any strange thing happend in your house. As once...
Most of the people here are online for money.May be they try to do lot of stuffs to earn money online.Can any just tell me how to earn through blogs ny linking it to adsense?.I...
Yesterday i went to buy books of my kids of nursery class :) .I was really surprised to see the books.Their books are what we used to study in 1st standard. :evil: I am really...
People say they love animals and are against Hinsa(voilance) :) but they eat non vegetarain and use stuffs made from animals skin like purses/wallets,belts etc.Is it not double...
I think most of us wish or pray for ourself most of the time or even entire life. Have you ever did this for others? If so share it here. :)
Oh i did not see it. :ohmy: Now i realized it that i have reached 10K points by just having fun with the friends here. :woohoo: Lets see when i reach to the top 10 list. :woohoo: