OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Have you done anything to make your old age life good?
What are your dreams.Have you fullfiled your dreams.
Sherbahn crunched the figures on almost 2,500 sessions of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) carried out at his clinic over an eight-year period. Being thin can lower the sex hormone...
The persons who are not having voter id in Andhra pradesh can apply from here. http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in
The local government of shangai monday launched its first official microblog where the public will be informed about the new regulations ,upcoming cultural activities as well as...
Top 5 foods that increase your memory 1.Tea 2.Herbs from garden 3.Fruits 4.Vegetables 5.Fish
Why there is difference between Revenue sharing and This month in my accounts. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4166]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4167]} Is voting will not include in...
For what your city is famous for.
Have you feel nervous at the time on interview.
Slimming is as cool as cucumber. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4169]}
Doctors were in for a shock when they operated on Kaleshwar who complained of a stomach ache
We all dread the day that we find our first wrinkle. Here are five foods that help slow down ageing.
An online hit, it has listeners in radio stations across India demanding it & Dhanush can’t believe it. Yo boys I am singing song, soup song, flop song. Why this Kolaveri...
I am feeling proud to be in 3rd page of members list and in 5th page of top earners list with 12070 points and 2249 posts.
Hiii Friend After A one Month I back To Boddunan After My Semister Examination And I am Going To Rock It again.
Since yesterday every time I have logged in, I found that someone is decreasing my karma, I have a fair idea who is doing that. I know it is because lately I have been very much...
There is a tree in south america in amazon forest called Socratea exorrhiza.This will walk 1 meter in a year and it grow upto 30 meters height. This is the only tree which...
Do you think Bigg Boss is being scripted to increase TRP?
Why the horses cant sitdown on the earth but how they sleep with out resting on earth.
What do you mean by Magnetic Flux?