OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sun
This is true that loses his weight of average of 5 million tons for every second. This will be a large area for us but according to suns mass it is only of 0.01% only.
Can any one can say which is the most used letter and less used letter in English.
Hey dudes here is the another job site. All the best dudes. http://www.sreejobs.com/
What is an illusion.How we can say it was an illusioned object.
son-rise a miracle of love movie best movie I'd ever watched ROLE OF MOM & DAD 2WARDS AUTISTIC KIDS I couldn't stop my tears
What precautions to be taken while purchasing a new flat?.What documents to be checked with builders?
What is mean by bail? why everyone one takes it.It will help to save truth or kills truthness.
I was planning to take resume services from Timesjobs.com but thought of going through the review of services. Timesjobs.com services are poor and are fake. You do not get any...
Don't hurt parent Bottom line is if I was born without choice to parent then why we just can't dedicate life for our mom/dad wht u say will u listen parent
Here are the seven ways to clean with lemon. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4188]}
Remove nail polish and lip stick stains from clothes. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4189]}
If you want to choose the leader of the forums who you will choose.
Hi Friends, I am very happy Boddunan running very successfully. I have noticed many times that 40% Forums users are creating topics in bulk which have no value. If this is...
Reasons for choose to be IT industry. Do you agree? 1.I hate sleeping. 2.I can't live without tension. 3.I wanted to have disturbed family life. 4.I love to work on...
World Kabaddi Cup 2011 Indian Team – Girls Waiting For Auto Rickshaw. http://www.onlinepunjab.com/world-kabaddi-cup-2011-indian-team-girls-waiting-for-auto-rickshaw.html
Dear Friends We are improving . Share reason how we are improving. I notices number of active members online increased day by day like this time its deepak, Devyani...
Hi Friends.. After a long time i came back on Boddunan to make some new change but one thing i have noticed today that my Karma is "-1" its means many are unhappy...
If management give points for karma every week means how it will be. What you say friends?
Why kolarvera di song has become famous now a days?
Most of youngersters color their hair for modern and stylish look. But the dye colors which they use to color their hair is very dangerous. there is one chemical used in it which...