OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

petrol prices are increasing.. so follow this rule...
The medical studeies are saying that sitting more time causes cancer.This is mostly having the risk of breast cancer and it is more in women.To stay from this we need to do...
It's got a bad name Cholesterol is, basically, the fat (lipid), which exists in the outer layer of every cell in your body. Without it, we would die. It performs many important...
To have a good healt every one must know this. 1.The feel good factor. 2.Food factor 3.Workouts 4.Postive charge. This makes life happy.
This is good for all. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4131]}
Eating ajinomoto causes many side effects. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4132]}
The great word from your heart have you said to any one in the world. just share that words to us.
Who is the first loksabha speaker.
I didn't see this type of thread in this community So, I make one for those peoples who've a good knowledge about celebrities. Share with me Guys Who's the most popular Celebrity...
Yahoo is planing like a youtube service in their site.It is known as Yahoo flex.
You could soon read emails on your contact lenses.They are planning to make a prototype contact lenses.
Tips to make up in minutes. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4134]}
Top 5 busiest cities in the world. 1.Tokyo -Japan. 2.Oslo- Norway. 3.Paris -France. 4.Zurich - Switzerland. 5.sydney - Australia.
Give the 5 names of the most expensive cities in the world.
10 amazing facts about the body. http://purpleslinky.com/trivia/science/10-amazing-but-little-known-facts-about-the-human-body/
what a happy moment is this for me.Friends with your help i reached another milestone. Thanks to all of us my lovely friends. If you are not there i am not there here.
Falling for the eighth day in a row, the rupee ended at 52.35 against the US dollar amid continuing signs of captial outflows and steep fall in stock markets.
It is very shame for the people who are paying Taxes for development of country. Govt is taking Taxes in every manner and expending it on a terrorist.
ambulance or VIP which is important...
is this the way to treat a policeman.....what wrong did he do... this happens in every protests...