OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Which is the world's biggest mammal ?
Where is the forum activator award these days. its too late already ?
I am loosing my interest from boddunan . I do not know reasons. could you guess? I think my time is over on boddunan.
guys i need suggestions as to what i should gift my elder sister this rakhi..also u can mention here whats your plan for this rakhi
As the rainy season has hit most parts of the country,the risk of catching various water bourne diseases has also increased. So in this forum you can give advices\suggestions...
should there be upgradation of teaching in schools from text-book oriented to more practical oriented
what do you believe in, hard working or smart working?
In Hindu religion 3 knots are the main in the marriage which shows that the guy and girl got married. then what in Muslim religion and in Christian religion?
Why do muslims do fasting on RamZan for one month continuously? What is the story behind?
What is the speciality of ramzan?
What is the story behind ramzan festival?
In Ramzan month why muslims should have food when sun is set? why dont they have food when sun is there?
In muslim religion , why men only goto mosque to pray?
What is the Marriage process of muslims?
Why is it that people can't respect others opinion ? They always disagree with others opinion
Why do people say what the hell ? When every one know what is hell
What do you do on august 15th, our independence day ?
Which city you live in and what is the weather of that city today?
Do you know cooking ? Are you a good cook ? Do you like cooking ?
Which is the favorite day of the week and why ?