OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

House wives are addicted to t.v, can they with out t.v ?
Who is the better parent man or women ?
Should mercy killing be made legal ? What's your opinion
Do video games have a negative effect on childrens behaviour ?
Who is your dear one-mom or papa ?
which type of hair do you like more curly or straight?
how much time does it usually take for an article to get approved?
By posting this forum, My 20,000 points completes. Am happy to complete this in 6 months and felt like sharing this with all of my boddunan members
I would love to know any food that could help in weight loss...got any ideas please let me know.
We should teach our children about dignity of labour-how?
What are most people especially children fond of?
If we have not enough money to buy books we want to read more.What should we do?
we worship lord Ganesha first in all puja -Why?
Dear All For those who have been inspired by the movie Zindagi Na milegi dobara,I have personally translated the poems and song to English ,Please read it here ZNMD...
i nvr beleive in GOD i always thought it as story to learn, but always beleived in Living legends like Doctor, gr8 leaders. what do u think GOD or legends that completes u'r...
Like wordpress ,blogger which other are? like wordpress which other are free website designing sites & offer maximum features & addons for he blog
Boddunan Stats are total increasing fast 9180 registered 1 today 17 this week 1355 this month so huge Database & works is generated...
Why are aged people sent to old age homes, the number is increasing day by day
Watch Baby Boom online - The life of super-yuppie J.C. is thrown into turmoil when she inherits a baby from a distant relative. gr8 movie i Felt emotional while watching it...
How many square feet makes one acre ?