OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you still like to read comics?
Can you tell me the name of the Bird which is mammal?
Love is the main base for any relation. But we should have understanding capacity with love. which most of us don't have. They just love blindly and make the lives...
What are your resolutions for 2011? Mine are to be Best at all my characters: that is Human Girl Daughter Sister Friend Unknown...
How to optimize my slow blogs?plz suggest me to speedup my slow blogs also how can i rank high in google
can you suggest me free online flashmaker sites what are top free online flashmaker sites
What are tips to increase broadband speed? plz suggest me tips & utility to increase broadband & dialup speed
Tomorrow is our Independence day.let us start to explain with example on unity in diversity in India.
how do you relax after tired?
Whom do you think a great actor in bollywood for ever?
According to you who gossip more -- Men or Women?
Customers are always right! Do you agree?
Do you think it is better to stay single or to go for settled married life in the present society?
What can be done to bring the people of India above the poverty line???
"Studied in India but working in abroad." Share your views friends about the above line. Would love to hear your opinion about the same...
what people call you mostly with nick names? My nick names are Saru bomma Jaan Doll Rajkumari Ramaprabha nani pandu angel sweety
Are you with anna hazare??
Why Indians culture avoided against english culture? Why people avoid swadesi? Why Indians give more respect to English and Englishman.?
Which Changes you want in new India if you get chance to decide it?
Who is more emotional boy or girl?