OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What are the reasons that Ahinsha is more powerful than Hinsha?
Dear friends, You can visit this link http://www.icantinternet.org/2008/06/highest-paying-keywords/ You can you those keywords to your contents if its related.
Will raina get success like Dhoni as a captain?
to post any article, topic i need to copy the content and try for atleast 10 times in pasting it and sending.even if i play games my score some times gets submitted some times...
Congress Party to call upon an all party meeting to decide on LOKPAL.
its coming in the news that a deaf and dum gay couple came to india to take they child home that a surrogate help in borne baby for them.do you think for the child it will be...
I wrote 6 article's out of which only 3 article was accepted . remaining 3 what about that... ?
Do you think the India-Pak talks will have any "realistic outcome"?
What's the biggest surprise you've given your Dad ever?
Wich url shortner you prefered more ?
How did Google get its name?
What should be my next aim after Maestro mate? I want to work with good aim so could boddunan define my next aim.
Can the movements of Sh. Anna Hazaare and Baba Ramdev lead to freedom from corruption.
Is it true that recession period in IT-sector really have no affect on India's Companies as many of the India's IT companies based on the foreign country's projects.
What is Swiss bank ? How its harmful for India?
What is the best way to live our life in better way? How could we enjoy our life?
Apart from the leaves that exists do you think that men should get paternity leave from work? Express your views....
Are parents clueless about child predators on the Internet???
Should students be allowed to grade their teacher after a term or a season in their schools???
Do women enjoy equal rights in Indian society?