OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are many issues that we as citizens face every day. Which issue matters personally to you? 1.Corruption 2.Education 3.Global Warming 4.Any Others
Who do you blame for Lokpal deadlock?
Santro or WagonR or HyundaiI10
IPL
Do you think that IPL or Indian Premier League should be the basis or platform of selecting members for the Indian Cricket Team?
The Swiss parliament on Friday gave approval to amendments to tax treaties with countries, including India, that makes it easier for them to access information about the illegal...
I am astonished after going through many articles that one should quit non vegetarian. How should we understand it.
Do you love hostel life or hate it?
Which dialer tune have you chosen for your mobile?
Is India really a world player in software?
How to talk to a girl while chatting?
Indian TV Channels are destroying our culture more than the foreign channels. What you thinks friends...Share your Views..
Will India be able to eradicate poverty by 2020?
The younger generation is smarter than their parents. What you thinks...Just Share your Views..
My mobile is now more that one year old. I want to buy a new mobile which should be touchscreen as the basic feature.Apart frm it what extra features can I get within the budget...
Who was main person to success freedom of India?
My dear family (boddunan forum) members, I have come across the site called hubpages which has been discussed by one of my frineds.Pls throw light on the fact whether they...
Why one is considered senior citizen from the age of 65 in the eyes of Income Tax Department.Form 15 H is applicable for those whose age is prior to 31-03-1947 and on those born...
Is Art stream still have any scope for good job against science and commerce?
How alexa rank calculated for website or blogs?
Happy Father's Day friends. What you did today for your father have you wish or miss.