OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, what is your opinion
Do you believe in re birth ?
It is said women play important role in men's life, like wise do men play an important role in women's life ?
Every person hates something or the other, what do you hate the most?
Is spirituality part of religion? Listening to religious preachers or Satsang- Do these lead to salvation? See all these in the link. There are many myths about...
Do you think Rahul Gandhi would make a good PM?
Life is incomplete without_______________?
There's more fun in watching a match Live, than its highlights. Do you agree?
Why India is hot country?
What is your percentage of points for boddunan?
I am going on a training for 10 days to Hyderabad.I am so much in habit of boddunan and feel so closed to the active forum participants that I would miss them a lot.Miss u all !!
Do you really find Sachin God-gifted or he has achieved this height through his hard work ?
At last Obama has to pullout US troops from Afganisthan. US President Barack Obama has announced plans to withdraw 10,000 American troops from Afghanistan this...
The World Bank has invited Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to its headquarters in Washington DC for discussion about the development works he has...
Tell me about your one worse point or a bad habit.
Are you addicted to net ? Before I was but not now
Friends, how you came to know about the site boddunan for the first time??? Share your experience!
How one can deal with loneliness???
Who is a great teacher? My answer: he is that person who creates the urge in the minds of his students to learn!!! What are your answers? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3426]}
What's your favorite youtube Video? share yours link here....