OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think it is safe for girls to work in a call center in the night shifts? Share your views...
Do you agree with the fact that children learn things more quickly than adults or you think it is just otherwise?
Why sky appears blue when it is actually black? ponder upon please.
Can u make 120 with 5 zeros?
if you die and GOD will send you for one day back to life what will you do?
i see these days most of the youth smokes .why do people smoke ?
capitalist country are good than democratic country.reason for your choice
I always wanted to know how the actress becomes so beautiful and finally i got the answer. People watch this and get aware of what make up...
Writing itself is an art and really it enhances our writing skills when we do write on things of different topics and perhaps a medium through which we convey our thoughts and...
Suppose you don't know swimming any you see a young woman or a man almost drowning in water in front of you and she or he is asking for your help, what would be your immediate...
Homework or home assignments given to the students by their teachers needs to be done by the students in a stipulated period of time.....Do you think homework for the school...
Boddunan is a site which gives its members an opportunity to earn money through writing articles and sharing information on a wide range of topics and through various contests...
Day by day we hear some type of crimes against women.Do you think India is safe for women? Read this,,,http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110101
Over 85.41 lakh (8.5 million) customers have opted for mobile number portability (MNP). http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110098
I want to write a blog. I dont really know how to go about it. Pls inform me exactly what a blog is and how can i write one.
B) Hi frineds, as is clear from the captioned subject, I wanted to know what should be the best gift for my wife on our fourth anniversary. Your advice is seriously sought as I...
What are the top 2 websites you visit everyday?
What irritates u most???
Do you agree that the Prime Minister should be included in the Lokpal Bill?
What are your Bad Qualities..??????