OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you do anything charitable on your birthday?
Which is your favorite Bollywood baarish song?
What was the strongest impression MF Hussain`s life left on you?
How can we calculate lucky number for us? How could we know which number is lucky for me or you?
Plz help panda as Panda searchin his mom Read
Generally by the term ghost we mean a soul or spirit of a dead person appearing before us. So my question is-----------------Do you believe in Ghosts???
In our day to day lives whether we are in a school, college or in offices we need to participate in group discussions. So my question is what are the factors that you think...
We all know the fact that smoking is a very bad habit as it not only harms the smokers but also the people around them. Considering this, Should smoking be banned?
Do you think helping beggar is good for our country?
Who's Autograph would you like to get? and why?
Can science prove the existence of God? Give your views...
i believe if boddunan will bring chating option with friends will do awesome.In all social networking we find on the right bottom a chat option. if our friends are available we...
How you will be surprising you "DAD" this father's Day?
At what age is a person mature enough to decide whether he should drink?
Is this Indian team the best ever?
Dear friends, I am glad to announce that My count down start to become Maestro mate at boddunan 98 post away from it.
A Leader is someone who leads by being an example to others or who leads from the front..... Are Leaders born or they are made?
Animals are considered very close to human beings and there has been a relationship between animals and human beings... Should animals be used for the purpose of testing new...
Where would you like to be on a hot sunday afternoon? 1) Library 2) Theater 3) Park 4) Any other place?
When was the last time that you wrote a letter to someone on Paper???