OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

People like Rajdeep forget they are under public's scanner, now he is sued for Rs 2,000 crore. see the link and then watch the video. I watched the whole drama live. He forgot he...
Check out my article at the link below http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/78-Home%20/13464-how-to-keep-our-house-clean.html?Garden= Please share any ideas which i have...
P.M. is to address students today. Regards to all teachers. This day I remember my teachers without whose contribution I would not be what I am. Today Modi is addressing...
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote: Saying good bye to a lover/ beloved is not same as abandoning children. your mom or dad could say good bye to each other before marrying or before...
The hearing and deliberations went on the entire day and just now the news has come in that Jayalalitha has been denied bail and her appeal has been dismissed... Is this the...
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote: Saying good bye to a lover/ beloved is not same as abandoning children. your mom or dad could say good bye to each other before marrying or before...
There has been unending debates,rumors and allegations about this issue and the 3 concerned parties have been slinging mud at each other.Shiela Dixit for once came up with a...
Have you ever thought about this? If you had not laughed today till now, laugh now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
In a recent aecheological discovery a step well that is more than 5000 years old has been found in Kutch, apparently larger than Mohenjadaro ..Dating back to the Bronze age ,...
It has been decided to impart training in ethics along with medical education. This is welcome. But people are already given enough ethical training by religious saints. If this...
Boddunan Guided me in SEO,getting PALS,improved my confidence but we usually don't get honest guidance from people around us -I'm thankful 2 boddunan for name fame &...
The recent visit by Modi to the united states of America is paying rich divedents...Modis visit was purposeful unlike the previous visits made by Manmohan Singh where it was all...
Now the medical team investigating the case have now come to the conclusion that Sunanda Pushkar died of poisoning and it was not because of any anti anxiety depressants.. So,...
Friends, Please share your views on this.
Wishing 2 gift Your LOVE i'd this best collections of virtual gift for all my buddys deleted blog link
An honor to India and Indians http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/2014/press.html
God is it creation of belief of humans & not animal that will make use of GOD like identity for different uses like eg-Mom prays fr wellnes,happiness Adult prays fr...
In a shameful incident a 24 year Manipuri Engineering studen was beaten for not speaking Kannada, the state language. Why do people become so self centered and vicious? Is it...
The title has been altered, dropped "Sex Swami" Controversial self-styled godman Swami Nityananda on Saturday walked free after spending 53 days in jail on rape and...
The much awaited results of the state assembly election results for Maharashtra and Haryana will be revelaed tommorrow. Both the previous governments were scam ridden and people...