OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A.R. Rahaman is again nominated for the Oscar this year for the best original score to the movie directed by Danny Boyle's "127".
Missed Catches cost Matches. Thus goes the saying. This is what exactly happened to Pakistan in its encounter with India on the opening day of T-20 this season. Though Rohit and...
AArushi don't get justice -will her soul rest in peace as CBI is fooled by Accused is it
They called it the card of cards which would take care of every detail and root out corruption and now comes the news that even Bangla deshis and Pakistanis can buy it for Rs 500...
Nanda was a very popular actress of the fifties and sixties and loved by all film goers for her portrayal of gentle feminine roles....She passed away today at the age of 75 ! May...
Hello Friends.. Boddunan is like a part time job for all, This thread is just started to know each' actual profession. So put in your profession here in this post and also...
Windows XP Service Pack 3 support and Microsoft Office 2003 Service pack 3 support ends today. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Can we keep two photos of shirdi saibaba and pray? Please reply to this friends. Its so important
Instead of making me angry, this has certainly given me a good laugh. Yesterday, I started a thread for boddunan users who are active here and have an adsense account to look...
Mamata banerjee is again in true color- a rank dictator and anarchist. She is openely floting order of election Commission thereby disobeying lawful authority of constitutional...
We all suspected that Sonia Gandhi was the power behind our Prime Minister but now it seems almost certain that she was meddling in everything relegating poor Manmohan Singh to...
Yes friends!! It is true. It happened in 1950. India had qualified for World Cup football. But unfortunately couldn't participate ..reason is shocking!! Our players didn't...
Former Supreme Court judge Shivraj V. Patil Monday submitted his report on the procedures followed in awarding airwaves for second generation (2G) telecom services between 2001...
Strating out as a high school drop out and a small time jeweller with Rs One Lakh odd in 2004 to Rs 253 Crores in 2014.....The Greatest achievement of Sonia led UPA in 10 years...
Today's Google home page is displaying a very cute and beautiful doodle to mark the 44th Earth Day. It shows Rufous the Hummingbird, Moon jellyfish and three more creatures!...
Find New Charming Tricks to Save Your Marriage as These are bound to get her smiling and even bring out some tears READ
Here comes another interesting and commonest custom: Making 7 rounds around the fire in a marriage ceremony Can anyone tell the significance. I think some of the married...
Today is pollind day at many places including Agra. I got ready as usual. But only with a difference. I today didi not go to my office for professional work. I just went to...
How many feels U decide U'r Fate & Not God lets say
Goa Parivartan Manch, a voluntary organization Unearthed through Right to Information Act that Matinee idol Amitabh Bachchan, Bharat Ratna Sachin Tendulkar, Australian Cricketer...