OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Producer: PEN India Pvt Ltd and Boundscript Director: Sujoy Ghosh Cast: Vidya Balan, Parambarata Chatterjee, Nawaz Siddiqui and Sashwata Mukherjee What it’s about: So now we...
It is clkear why he has been given bail with CBI not uttering a word ! It is all because the Madame wants him to pool in to save their sinking party ! The first statement he...
there was a confusion on passport for unwed mothers' kids. It was held that the unwed mother had to declare that she had not been raped. Now it is clarified that simple birth...
The Forbes list of Hollywood's most influential celebrities is out and director Steven Spielberg tops the list as the most able person to affect people or events. He is almost...
Rahul gandhi has suddenly become bvery conscious of corruption and speaks of cleaning up the political system and claims that his party is bent on bringing in positive...
Currently, Communist Party of china is the biggest party in world. BJP hopes to get higher membership ad be the largest party in the world. But here is the difference. It is...
Carnahan and the Scott brothers say they will use the original premise of the series as the template for an action film. In the original, four Vietnam vets convicted of armed...
There is lot of controversy on ministry formation in Delhi. The biggest party BJP refused to form government. Congress cannot. Then AAP got outside support from Congress. AAP...
My friend is planing to build a house and their is a conversation between him and his builder and the argument is about the type of brick. Builder is saying that he is going to...
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and actress Esha Deol topped the poll conducted by matrimonial website Shaadi.com. People of Mumbai were asked to vote on India's most eligible...
There seems to be no end to the atrocities comitted by some men on women in India. This i9s another case where a young girl was nearly raped and killed by someone known to her as...
Here is link that gives a view on investing in house in wife's name instead of own. There are some tax benefits apart from giving some sentimental satisfaction to...
A peek inside Germany's JVA Fuhlsbuettel prison shows swanky cells, washing machines, spotless floors and recreation rooms with telephone corners for inmates serving long...
Need I say anything??? :blink: Or maybe I should demand that my husband do the same with my remains should I happen to go before him! :woohoo:...
A woman alone knows pangs of child birth. But in China, men can also experience labor pain through...
The first phase of counselling for MBBS course will be held between 6 July and 17 July at the auditorium of Kilpauk Medical College. . The seat matrix will be displayed at...
Yet another feather in the cap for the Congress party in Karnataka which is now on its way to organising the 4 th study tour in its one year odd existence ! Last year a group of...
Often it is said that milk is complete food. But its overdose is also harmful....
He has promised to catch the corrupt officials and politicians red handed and also warns his own sworn ministers...He has requested all the citizens to help him bring the...