OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

From the US Midwest and to the east and south, experienced temperatures colder than...
Please reply if you have received any money.
Republic Day is the most important event to celebrate our democracy.
Narshimha rao had introduced the scheme of local area development funds at discretion of members of parliament. The scheme was intended for ensuring that the fund is used for...
Talent is it depend on Mumbai/UP.I feel you'r responsible for your fate even if u'r in US u need u'r hardwork
A survey conducted by the Times now indicates a huge gain for AAp in the coming general elections. 70% of the population in the cities have said that they are impressed by AAp's...
There is much euphoria over AAM AADAMI that has yet to find members, frame policies and organize. The membership drive is in full seing. See here names of some prominent...
Can anyone give me step by step process for applying to Google Adsense. I need a detailed explanation right from the very first step.
Big B is no longer part of IFFA Awards team.
In Andhra a congress man a true sychopant in the real sense has got a statue made of Sonia Gandhi to be installed in a temple :dry: , honestly the levels to which some people...
How Indian pav differ from Mc Donald bun.
Guru Pawar should be next PM, said home minister Shinde, then did a U-turn. It is not wise to go against high command...
There is very interesting development in UP with Kumar Vishwas challenging to take on Rahul Gandhi in Amethi ! Of course the sychopants of Congress were ready to defend and say...
Please anybody help me please create an adsense account for me i cant do it because all the accounts which i made is disabling by google. i think an account has already...
Steviocides is extracted from stevia plant which is 300 times sweetener then sugar and has zero calorie value that benefits diabetic patients.
Anjali Devi was one of the legends of Telugu films ! she has acted in all south Indian languages and also in some notable Hindi films of the fifties and sixties. Some of her...
The issue of wife beating has come to surface in view of diplomat's involvement in Britain. But wife beating is a very normal in India. This is considered as a private affair and...
Sri Lanka made the first move on Monday by releasing 52 Indian fisherman held in the Trincomalee and Jaffna prisons since their arrest on November 20 for straying into the island...
Now Rahul Gandhi is at helms of affairs. He is to build his campaign on anti corrupion plank. There is likeliohood of some legislation for combating corruption....
My 10 articles was rejected.Yesterday i got APPROVAL for this 10 articles.Today this articles has copied content...... What is this.......Boddunan Editors please help me.........