OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Check out the article below. http://www.boddunan.com/education/19-Engineering/13388-how-select-engineering-collage.html The article has got so many spelling mistakes. Also...
Maoists beliee that power flows from barrel of gun. But they forget that gun is not their monopoly. Some villagers paid them in their own coin by killing them....
In a quite sad and unfortunate turn of events, the pride of our nation, the majestic aircraft carrier INS Vikrant is soon to be auctioned off to a willing buyer, just because of...
Is Facebook a HIT DUE TO CONTENT/TRAFFIC as Reply awards wht i suggested Hit reply award is rejected because few dn't agreee on traffic concept
All civilized countries are governed by rule of law as against rule of whim. In ancient days, word of king was law. It goes to Britis that they introduced ule of law in India....
Chinese Archaeologists have excavated a 4500 year old neolithic city in East China in the beautiful province of Anhui which is located across the basins of Yangtze river and...
Friends new year gone you did not make any comments for boddunan. So I am starting with comment for boddunan. "boddunan is a plateform of knoledge sharing and members...
It is dangerous for crimials/ offenders to use Facebook. There are several ways Faceboook may land them in jail....
I dont know how to react to this news....But I only can say that it is we humans who are directly responsible for this . A wild animal happy to be in its habitat , hunt and...
Can Technology help changing rural lives?
Personally, I have almost no interest in afterlife. I wish that no rites be even observed on my demise and body disposed off in electric cemerorium. However many are so...
Salman Khan himself had asked for a fresh trial and the courts have now ordered a fresh trial where all the witnesses will be examined, so also evidence... Probably the extra...
More member are active here and some new but posting more and more question are being interesting or its decreasing interest.
According to theory of species authoed by darwin, we have evolved from ape. We are still in process f evolution. We may get taller or shorter, brain may be selective in a crowd...
RIP - NELSON Mandela. He, led South Africa out of apartheid and became the nation's first black president is no more. He has died at the age of 95.
This is what a Chinese proverb says! What do you think? Good Night!
:( :( It is not just a matter of Hindu Muslim. The aother cause of worry to saffron brigade is weakening of family values and rise of individualism. Love Jead implies that...
What goes up must also come down, and bigger they are, the harder they fall! But will it prove true for both these countries? Read this article, its an interesting one...
Hi ! I am trying to configure Port Address Translation using the commands below. What I am trying to accomplish is to overload the IP 170.168.2.1 which is also int s0/0's IP...
Every year businessmen distribute diwali gifts to bureaucrats in departments like Income Tax, central Excise, Labor department. Are the gifts distributed on Diwali occasion...