OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The entire nation is shocked after yesterdays incident when Sudipta Gupta a student leader was beaten to death while in police custody. Mamata Banerji was happily attending the...
If I want to post a Review on some restaurant or some hotel where can I do so?
Now the Goa minister again voices against westrn culture. Shoud the minister not give up his ministerial job and begin moral and social preaching like (un) saint Asha Ram (now...
8) Can anybody here explain me step by step process to do online share trading with about Rs. 2500 in the beginning ? I am providing all my details here: NAME: Aman Sinha DOB:...
I heard someone asked this in a public meeting that why we do not have a waterways network while 2/3 of our country is surrounded by three different seas. That could have saved...
Although even single rape is bad enough as a Congress leaders comments in reaction to Mulayam singh's statement, the fact remains that when we compare the magnitude of crimes...
Is anybody from Bihar here at boddunan? I have tried to find but I haven’t found one.
Either the political classes are totally insensitive or arrogant to the the extent that they become stupid and start digging their own graves with their words like Sharad Pawar's...
It is a known fact that the amazing victory of BJP in recent elections was mainly owing to efforts of Rashtriya Swayam Sewak Sangh. Apparently, BJP seeks assistance and boost by...
Everyday when we see and read news of girls being raped cruelly and then killed or about baby foetuses being strangled even before they are born, I came across this heart-warming...
Friends, Share your favourite ice cream flavour here. If possible, please put the photos also. Let's beat the heat on seeing that :)
Some time back, an Arunachali was beaten to death in Delhi. Now a Manipuri. I wonder when Delhites will learn to behave in civilized manner. If they don't want people from North...
Do you think Salman and Katrina will marry? Their relations are improving day by day.
Just seeing in the news channel about it. Pakistan was the center and the scale of earth quake is 8. That's pretty high. As per news channel it is felt in many Indian cities too....
Justic Katju has revealed many irregulaities in appointment of judges. There is undue intervention by politicians. The independence and impartiality of judiciary also gets...
I am writing my first poem here. I had written it about 5 years ago when I was in class Seven. Please do rate it and give some advice. Actually, I could not save the whole copy...
Three people were killed and hundreds of people were injured when 2 bomb blasts took place in the city of Boston in USA on Monday , where people had gathered to celebrate spring...
It is reported that children treat elderly shabbily. Usually, dispute is about property. Happily, I have neither property nor children and so have no fear of shabby treatment....
When elections approach, cowards arise to disrupt peace and democracy. It seems like such acts never ends. Our reaction makes the difference to such a move that has claimed...
Friends, I have created my first blog named "Website Reviews". The intention of this blog is to share information about good and useful websites in varous...