OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Have you ever imagined how somebody will pay for getting belittled or dwarfed. Many love to ride on back of the giant sized tall woman and pay her for this. Many just like to be...
so far we witnessed stampede killing people in religious fairs like Kumbh, temples, railway station. Now stampede at Karnataka Chief Minister oath taking ceremony. I wonder why...
Here is a link that numerates all the causes that cause rape. These are gems of wisdom by some of our leaders and holy men....
Guys I am facing this problem since long and had hence stopped voting months ago. Till date the same problem is persisting. I fail to understand why this problem is not getting...
friends i also started blog about boddunan here it is onlinehitmoney.blogspot.com
Salman Kurshid and Manmohan Singh show their incompetency yet again with regard to dealing with China. China is bent on making trouble for India in some form or the other. Now...
It appears that Goa ministers have no work to do. That is why they are indulging in bizarre statements. Now a minister says that girls in U.P. cannot move on streets after 6...
Once again Indian student became the target of agitation in a foreign country. This time, it is not in Australia but it's in California in US. During a robbery, a 22-year-old...
When you actually think about it, no system is perfect and power can corrupt anyone including the judiciary. I was reading a write up on the times of India where the writer made...
Oath of Governor is a public function in which political parties are invited. Congress and CPI(M) led Left were both not invitd to the ceremony. Thus the occasion became...
Returning from a funeral procession, a mini truck with 54 people overturned in a village in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday, Dec 25. Death toll on Dec 26 mounted to 36 and others were...
It appears that saffron brigade is feeling difficult to conceal the hidden agenda. A Goa minister recently stated that Modi govrnment will turn India to Hindu Nation. Later he...
There is a good news. In case of urgent need, gas cylinder will be available at petrol pump. This will be at full price. Even if you have no gas connection, you'll get a...
Hi Friends, I got an SMS "TD-MOB 2010" That says I won 500,000GB pounds In MICROSOFT-MSN Mobile Draw........ I think its cheating.............Please help me, Isnt it...
An ISI spy has been caught in Jaipur. He is an Indian government employee working for ISI. This also explodes the myth that only individuals of a particular religion work for...
There is largest number or war widows in India. This is also because in India, widows seldom remarry unlike West. There is suggestion for war memorial. But there are already...
Following TRS leader K Chandrashekhar Rao, Congress MPs from Telangana go on hunger strike. The Congress MPs have threatened to resign if the Sri Krishna Committee does not...
Here are some weird marriages including nine year old child marrying sixty two year old woman twice....
India and China agree for trading on local currency basis. This appears okay but experts opine that this is not feasible....
Even as north India shudders under harsh winter conditions, heavy fog delayed 31 flights in Delhi on Monday morning. Three domestic flights were canceled since Sunday night...