OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Union Health minister has asserted that reduction in consumption of cigarettes will not harm tobbacco growers as there are alternativs like sugar cane that can be substituted on...
All the troubles, calamities etc are always blamed on the government but how many people really take efforts to change the circumstances all on their own? I had mentioned about...
India's National game is Hockey but 90% of Indian love to see cricket. what may be the reason behind this? IS The Hockey game is Boring? or Due to less sponsors game is...
Enjoy the beach scene but if you go there in drunken state, it is very dangerous. One man was drowned as a result of mixing drink with beach pleasure....
Menaka Gandhi has viewed that the crimes by 16 years old are 50% of total crimes. She has based this plea for her recommendation that minors be treated as adult for punishment....
Kejriwal is on indefinite hunger strike to solve the issue of inflated electricity bill of Delhi residents. His health deteriorates but there is obviously no solution to the...
NDA coalition Government in Bihar has begun its second Inning and this time Janata Darbar has been started by all the Cabinet Ministers. Do you think this is a sign of better...
After completing 49 days of the new government in the center, kejriwal asked people of India that whose government is better, the government of 'aap' in Delhi or the NDA...
Selecting team is an internal matter of a political party. But the voters need to know a party and its management better. BJP is a major party and so any change in its...
Laloo Prasad Yadav has started a two-days Party meeting to inspect for the reasons that caused RJD’s complete downfall in Bihar Elections. Do you think, he will be able to stand...
Many clubs insist on formal western type dress with neck tie for entry. They have kept the Pre independence rules intact. I know that the army mess/ clubs also prescribe such...
There are a lot of news YouTube shutting down. But I doubt if that will really happen. Is it a Google prank once again. .
Hi Boddunan Team....... Could you please say how many words article need to get paid Rs:100 and why don't you start weblink program...
Union health minister has talked of protcting gay rights. This will certainly encourage gay and lsbians. I don't really understand what gay rights are. I agree that every one's...
Do you agree with PM Manmohan Singh’s comment over the Future System of the country? Don’t you think that he should look after the problems that he has been unsuccessful to solve?
I am watching a news bit about how famine-stricken citizens in Latur district have now resorted to entering stationery trains in order to bring water for their drinking and...
Now Andhra leader Naidu advises MLAs to follow Rama. But the achievements of Rama were when he was in exile for fourten years. soon after exil, he banished his wife. Politics is...
From today i.e. from 1 st April 2013 onward mobile which were available cheap (Below Rupees Two Thousand) will be costing more as duty on the same have been increased.
Bihar Tourism Industry is going to be developed in the near future, as said by the CM, Nitish Kumar. Many places of historical importance are going to be developed. I am...
See in eyes of your boy/girlfriend. This will tell you what is in mind- love or lust. This will save you from desparation later....