OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A minor girl refused to withdraw her complaint against a local goon who raped her. The accused barged in to the house of the girl Poonam Sonker and after brutally attacking...
The pyramids of Egypt, China Wall, Taj Mahal could not have been built without employing slaves. But is slavery now abolished?. We cannot forget role of Great American...
I am very happy for being an Expert Boarder after spending so much time here. It is very proud moment for me! :laugh:
Nancy Lanza loves guns. Often she goes to one of the shooting ranges in the suburbs of North east of New York city along with her children. She often used to talk about her Gun...
If you wish success in career, just follow what the successful do. They take strock of things and plan in first hour. More in...
Dear friend, I am creating this thread to getting attendance of members daily. If member come online and login to boddunan then he give attendance like this Santosh...
Mumbai the pride of India and the dream city of all aspiring stars has another record now...It has been voted the filthiest city in the world, is there any doubt about it ?...
Many of us find it difficult to reach office in time despite best efforts. You may forget office keys, pen or breakfast could be delayed. But you can save morning time by some...
Friends I am back to play second innings at boddunan because I have done internet setup at home.
The 23-year-old who was raped by a bunch of men in a moving bus is battling for life at Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi. Reports said the girl's condition has deteriorated and she...
Is Amiabh Bachhan really guilty of promoting false beliefs. A complaint has been filed against him for promoting beliefs in ghosts etc by way of modelling. But is Bachan...
Yusuf Pathan produced a power-packed all-round performance to guide India to an easy five-wicket victory in the 4th ODI in Bengaluru. With this win, India has now taken a 4-0...
can i change payee name once more??????????????
Delhi gang-rape: Doctors remove victim's intestines http://in.news.yahoo.com/delhi-gang-rape-doctors-remove-victims-intestines-125016533.html
Now hosuewives have no job monopoly. With increasing trend of working wives, thgere are good number of husbands who would stay home and look after household....
Rape victim still critical, one accused says 'Hang me' http://in.news.yahoo.com/rape-victim-still-critical-one-accused-says-hang-150608744.html
The physically handicapped have really difficulty in exercising their franchile. They have difficulty going to pooling booths. some time they may need to climb stairs also....
Unlike some actresses like Bipasha Basu and Malaika Arora Khan, Priyanka Chopra turned down the Rs 3 crore offer to dance in a hotel on New Year eve.
children learn by imitating you. You are your role model. Thus there are some things that you should do and others you should not do in presence of children. For example, if you...
read this Singer Nithyasree Mahadevan's husband commits suicide by jumping into river in Adyar River