OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We have all kinds of smiles - dry smile ,wry smile,hearty smile,dirty smile and what not!! But this one has kept us in perpetual bafflement.What is your interpretation of this...
can somebody tell me how do i attach a picture in the forum discussion?
Many electricity consumers in Delhi deliberately defaulted in paying bills. Kejriwal government gave them sops and promised to waive half the bill. The cheats were helped at...
Who says India is underdeveloped? See any news paper one cannot miss the Howling Headlines about our development, of course in a negative...
An illegitimate child is more legitimate than his bilogical father. The child will get his rights even if mother has compromised before birth....
Here i'm going to share some useful ebooks collections here.
CNN-IBN honoured The chess legend Viswanathan Anand for his contribution to the sphere of Chess and making all the Indians proud. Salute to you Viswanathan...
Friends, What we have witnessed in the past three days is just shocking and mind-boggling involving the strike by all sections of Air India employess.Air India has been in the...
For many parliamentary candidates, stars are significant. They also look for auspicious day for nomination. No wonder, they are like child who is more interested in satisfying...
People will not hesitate to do anything to smuggle Drugs. A woman was caught with cocaine concealed in breast...
A Hindi teacher has been booked for allegedly caning a six year old for corporal...
Black cumin is wonderful remedy for most physical disorders. http://www.thealternativedaily.com/black-cumin/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N140319
It is understood that politicians have a dominant role in a democracy and the bureaucrats merely assist then. It is also beyond doubt that military rules in Pakistan. But Ex...
A boy was caught drinking liquor in Class, by the headmaster of a school in...
why take multiple policies. You may need additional policy when you want to enhance life cover. Also you need cover for accident and medical treatment....
Dear friends, How are you? I am back again after long gap. :) But I always remember the words of our dear friend chinmoy. :cheer: "If You Are Out of...
From Sonia Gandhi, to Rahul Dravid to Mary Kom Made their presence felt in 2012. http://idiva.com/photogallery-work-life/10-indians-who-made-headlines-in-2012/18303/2
Death pays all debts. Death also terminates all consequences of crime. But physical death is not necessary. Mere death certificate will do. Then live with a new name and...
Is arbitration income of AOP subject to service tax. If yes under what section of Finance Act?
So there is nothing to worry about, the old remaining cheques can now be used for 3 months according to the...