OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

actor-politician Jaya Bachchan, In a protest march in Mumbai to mourn the death of 23-year-old paramedical student in Singapore said, "It was a collective failure. Whatever...
Check out this news at the below link. http://www.ndtv.com/news/world/two-year-old-smokes-40-cigarettes-a-day-28115.php I don't have any words to comment about these kind...
http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/37-new-technologies/15929-laptop-vs-pc.html The language is so poor. Members pls present your views.
Pakistan was built on basis of two nation theory that not only divides humanity on religion but also ultimately results in inhumanity and irrationalism. Just SMS message to...
Cop rapes woman in Amritsar - This is a classic case of the fence eating the grass, so can we hope fpr any safety anywhere in this wretched country where ladies don't know who to...
The ancient therapeutic science of India suggests simple and non-invasive methods for a healthy living. Oil pulling is one such Ayurvedic trick. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11026]}
congress is seriously considering 30 years imprisonment to the rapists. If one is a habitual rapist, a chemical castration is suggested. However, the proposals are yet to be...
What are the benefits of solving cross word here.
Oscar Wilde once remarked that the life is too important to be taken seriously.I find this quote to impregnant with profound meaning.Give your spin on it.
Air force like other defence forces is for use against external aggression and not against own citizens. Here are some situations when Air Force was used agaianst own...
Google has paid a simple but meaningful tribute to 'The Delhi braveheart', the rape-victim who died in Singapore in the early hours of Saturday. She battled like seasoned warrior...
It is revealed that poll officials were required to walk to their designated polling station in the Naxalite controlled region. Walking was an advice to avaod naxalite attack....
I'll not celebrate New Year eve this year, that's why I am home in place of going out and have fun. I am with the family in pain like every one else.
What are the reasons that Mumbai is so croudy place of India?
Today is the birthday of Baba Sahab Bhima Rao Amedkar, Great leader who shaped our constitution. He will always inspire evryone who stands for justice- political, social,...
http://in.news.yahoo.com/women-helpline-launched-delhi-suffers-technical-snag-074533230.html
Could you share your challenges which you face to get your target of career? are u happy with your target?
As you know this gentleman who was ex-DIG of Haryana,was involved in a heinous crime which was euphemistically described as sexual molestation.His bestial lust cost a teenage...
In a very rare case of mercy, a woman saved her son's killer from hangsman noose....
Uploading of photos on matrimonial, social sites has been termed as ‘Haraam’ by Madarsa Manzar-e-Islam of Dargah Aala Hazrat, An organisation of Sunni Muslim clerics. The...