OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Ramkrishna Paramhansa was the spiritual Guru of Narendranath, who lateron became Swami Vivekananda. Whom do you consider to be greater, Vivekananda or his Guru?
Blue moon will grace the night sky tonight, Friday, August 31,2012 giving skywatchers their last chance to observe this celestial phenomenon for nearly three years.So watch the...
Azaz is a common man or aam adami. He is booked for using 'chor' against Modi. But the 'aam adami party' chief says so many things and nobody complains. Azaz is real aam...
Has any body here been in relation with Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali? I want to have some more information about his personal life before taking his Diksha.
14 MLAs and their families have gone to South America on the pretext of a study tour when most parts of the state is facing near drought situation ! Now Times Now has exposed...
Next time you choose a book, be careful. These affect your brain. May be even internet sites do so....
Friends, Those of you who invest in stocks and shares might be interested in a news item that ITC - the tobacco giant - is thinking of declaring a bonus in a generous 1:2...
The Great Mind Challenge 2012 :) visit: http://naukrigadget.blogspot.in/2012/09/the-great-mind-challenge-2012.html#more
Executive, parliament and judiciary are three pillars of republic. All three have their respective functions though these may overlap. Excessive overlapping gives rise to over...
Is there any way possible to know approximately how many shares are going to be made this month of the revenue collected?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10934]} When It Comes and Goes Laden with Many A Print To be A Part of Our Life,Laced Images With Tint, Some Have Been Bright,Leaving Many Colorless...
There is a new proposal to bring in a new legislation regarding making the husbands pay a monthly income for their wives...
Is Forex Trading valid in India? What are the essential steps and eligibility criteria to get an account and how much can be made on initial investment of about Rs.10000 ?
BJP refused the appointment of protem speaker in Delhi assembly. which goes to seniormost member. So another memeber had to be appointed. BJP leader Mukhi is contesting for...
Earth quake showed its power in china due to this 52 people died. http://news.oneindia.in/2012/09/07/over-43-killed-as-two-earthquakes-rattle-china-1066618.html
Yuvaraj Singh is coming back in the field wit T20 match. Lets congratulate him. Welcome back. You are the real hero . We all love you and wish more success in life.
I have borrowed this from the saying of a great man.What a quote!! I leave it to my dear friends to elaborate on this.
Time management is essential to success. How to ensure that you meet deadlines. Read further: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/5-tips-never-miss-deadline-140000194.html
should KASAB be forgiven by her Mom whn KASAB Speak with Mom & say sorry to world wht u say
Sonia Gandhi's advice reminds me of a trick told by a Railway passenger. He would always travel without ticket. But he would always have ample cash. He would not mind paying fine...