OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Mahatma Gandhi is considered Father of Nation and hence everyone can follow his ideals and swear by his ideals. But Congress leader Digvijai Singh objects to Modi citing...
The first official single from the forthcoming Michael Jackson album MICHAEL will be released globally on Monday, November 15th at 12:01am EST. The song entitled "Hold My...
After the news of the Cheapest Tablet Akaash being launched by the Government, BSNL has also come out with some affordable series of Tablets...
Mahatma Gandhi said- Ishwar allah Tere naam. Malyasia does not agree. 'Allah' is sacred to Muslims and non Muslims are not authorized to use this word. Let them use some other...
Aamir Khan as a producer was one of the first producers to show the first theatrical to the media, before releasing it in the theatres. Each of these theatricals (for Taare...
Good morning to all of you. Can you guess the personalities in the photo below? Iam sure you would.
What for such blind devotion. Butter oil is dream for most of public of India and in Gujrat faithfuls of one goddess are throwing it on...
On the eve of women's day, I wish all ladies a very happy day. Not only women's day tomorrow but every day of your life. My best wishes.
I was really surprised when I came to know that music director of Malayalam films, Bombay Ravi is 'Chaudwin ka Chand' Ravi itself.....i.e. director of many golden songs of...
Gold and silver- for ornaments? No. Gold is not only for ornaments. For other uses read more: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-world-uses-gold-165800968.html
Delhi police has arrested a top Hizbul Mujahideen militant in New Delhi after a brief encounter.To know...
What do u think about love?
Interview for job is a matter of tension for many. Here are some weird interviews. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/longest-craziest-job-interviews-ever-133000206.html
Once again it is proved that social networking sites like Facebook are no more safe for public as several crime have been admitted through these kind of sites and now it happened...
Good morning Maverick! Earlier now I increased Kumaresh's karma and now a minute back I tried to increase chinmoy's but got the following message: You can modify only one...
If you get success or failure people would relate that success/failure with your time and luck.. Do you have belief in luck?
:( How do you discipline a child? Is this spanking, whacking or caning. What is more effective. Read...
The current blackmailing tactics of Trinmool are discomforting Congress, major UPA partner. Trinmool appears winner. But governance is at stake....
India defeat Aus. in second ODI by 9 wickets. Kohi scored fastest century, 100 run in 50 balls. Congratulation :laugh: :laugh:
World's favourite social networking website, Facebook may announce its e-mail service on Monday, Nov 15.To know...