OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I want to get a huge traffic on my website. I'll be thankful if you share some tips with me...
n International research has discovered that many lizard populations have disappeared in Africa,North and South America,Australia,Europe and India.it is a matter of grave concern...
How long you will live. This is a tricky question. Answering this is bread and butter of palmists and astrologers. But now there is scientific way to know this. Blood test...
Plane crash with 19 passenger near mount Everest.All died including 3 staff.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3807]} Friends today is Mahalaya. 4 days are left in Durga Puja. It has been celebrated in Paschim Banga with great zeal. Navratri begins tomorrow.Here is...
What is the actual date of independence of Pakistan? They celebrate on 14th august a day ahead of India. How is that we attined independence one day late. The fact is that...
Here is the link,Friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/27/double-disaster-of-tsunami-volcano-hits-indonesia.html
Rahul Gandhi had meeting with Omar Abdullah, Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir. They discussed regarding the functioning of the state. Later he met with the Panches, sarpanches...
The government has refused information on Netaji Bose foreign links sought under RTI. It appears that there are some so called social workers and RTI activists who have no other...
Here is the link,Friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/25/american-swimmer-dies-during-world-cup-race-in-uae.html
Today Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Vadra distributed three wheelers to 200 physically disabled peoples. One of them asked Rahul Gandhi to provide them allowance to afford petrol for...
Today I found an article from google. just read it and give your opinion. http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25591
Recent petrol price hike has made use of personal car costlier. As an individual, you have no choice but to economize travel. But there is a limit. You need to travel whatever be...
Apparently, BJP is more interested in toppling Government at the center rather on fighting corruption and playing role of constructive opposition. However, they view that they...
Now the private sector and bodies like NGOs, private institutions have a greater role than before. But still the habit of blaming government only prevails....
After a botched up year in 2009, the Common Admissions Test (CAT) is set to kick start again for the academic year 2010-11 on Wednesday, Oct 27. The CAT exam, held annually...
It is interesting to note that the British have 650 MPs which means one MP for every hundred thousand people and if we are to implement this ratio we would end up having thirteen...
china's renewable energy plan is a hot topic. This will be more environment friendly....
The way some opposition groups are targeting the Union Home minister in 2G scam is highly deplorable and opportunistic. It cannot be said that anyone who had something to do...
I have some articles of my own copyright and i have submitted them on other publishing sites like triond and factoidz. Is boddunan going to accept those of my articles if i...