OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How tolerant and non violent any religious group can be. Buddhists are believed to be non violent as their teachings suggest. But in Srilanka they attacked Muslim prayer center....
At 19, Krushnaa Patil dared to conquer the highest peak on the face of the earth. On May 21, 2009 at 7.10 AM, she won her biggest prize - scaling Mount Everest with a team of...
Tiger Pataudi is no more.He died today in Delhi.
Is it gives any growth to Telengana if it is seperated from Andhra ?
Odisha Government has declared if any Guy will marry SC/ST girls then he will get Rs5,000. I do not understand is this to help poor people or just a political game
Usually men spend entirely on dates and women expect they even if they offer to pay, men should reject. But is this fair? If women are equal, why they should also not spend?...
Here are some true, odd and funny photos. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/photos-odd-but-true-1305540459-slideshow/
The gold and silver prices are come down. Gold-1500 silver-7000
my blog address is giramakshay.blogspot.com and i want to monetize this blog with AdSense. But google rejects my application stating that my blog address is not of top level...
Now Congress and BJP- especially Digvijay and Modi- are on very interesting cyber war. Both have made websites. Modi is termed as 'Feku' and name of the Digvijay's sites is...
Vasant Sathe former union minister died recently. Unlike most politicians, he was a true nationalists and was outspoken. He has even contributed his dead body to AIIMS for...
Sony shares up on rumours of buyout talks with Apple..... :laugh:
One rich man has built another Taj in bagladesh which is similar to the Taj of Agra Photos {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3793]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
The Indian Cricket Captain earns about 1.3 crore per year apart from bonus from BCCI.His earnings from his association with Chennai Super Kings is Rs6 crore per year.He has over...
What is the reality behind near death experience. a report indicates that such experience is caused by brain activity. There is no real after or near death experience....
Again flood in orrisa. http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/article2484606.ece
The tendency to sign marriage agreement like business deal is new trend. Therfe is full transparency about financial position and other matters before entering relation. This is...
After missing three deadlines, mobile number portability (MNP), which allows subscribers to retain numbers even after changing service operators, will be rolled out in November,...
Manmohan singh is highly regarded for his clean image. But it is pity that he survived his last days of first term by questionable and immoral means to get 'majority'. In his...
It is difficult to think of a family without kids. But these days, many couples choose to avoid child birth. This is for different reasons like enjoyment, financial difficulty,...