OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

As of from the date of the incident at Chennai High Court the clash between the cop and Lawyer continues till date. 10 days ago, an advocate was attacked in public by a police...
Now forget AAkash. There is BSNL tablet for Rs. 2499/- only. http://in.news.yahoo.com/forget-aakash--buy-the-bsnl-penta-for-rs-2-499-only-040755795.html
Let us look to the quote of a true legendary leader,Dr. Nelson Mandela,to understand what leadership is all about and I quote:"It's better to lead from behind and to put...
Do you think that Ajmal Kasab death sentence should be given away Please keep in mind about the 26th November 2008 at Mumbai killing 164 innocent peoples
Recently when i was working on boddunan one of my friend saw and asked the question what is Boddunan means? I couldnt answer as i really do not know the meaning. I replied it...
Presently, the mental patients are treated in very inhumane ways- even chained. A law is contemplated to provide more humane touch to treatment of such patients....
This is one of the very few sites that I am in love with at first sight. And I see this site has one of most helpful and talented writers. So I thought why not I share my money...
Use the Diesel cars given in the link and save cost on fuel. http://in.news.yahoo.com/beat-the-fuel-price-hike-with-these-beauties.html
Mr. Amitabh bachhan turns 70 today. What qualities makes him different from others.
A Charlie Chaplin film clip showing a woman using a mobile phone has left viewers stumped. The baffling scene is found in the extras section of Charlie Chaplin's 1928 movie...
A prominent anna team member Prashant Bhushan was physically assaulted by 'Rama Sena' members in his Supreme court advocate chamber. Prashant Bhushan expressed extreme views...
It is astonishing that a sexual assault case is registered against well known 'saint' Asharam Bapu. The complainant is a teenager girl....
Companies that have stuck their forks into the Rs 1,200-crore instant noodles market are now under pressure to raise prices due to rising input costs. But since nobody wants to...
Will Reliance be able to achieve its estimated quarterly results?
It will not suffice to reduce sugar intake only in tea or coffee. There are many other eatables that contain sugar. These also need avoiding. Here is the link specifying these...
Will Reliance be able to achieve its estimated quarterly numbers?
Narendra Modi is a growing personality. The European Union also recognizes this. They had a meeting with in German embassy. But the meeting was secret and those who attended are...
Hai Friends.... Here I have sketched a design.... Can anyone tell me what the sketch means... Its a funny quiz... Common!!!!
Telecom giant Airtel is the latest in a series of corporates that have signed on the World No 3 as a brand ambassador and Saina's endorsement value is understood to have reached...
Mumbai is going to have first monorail. This is likely to solve traffic problem to a big extent. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/india-s-first-monorail-in-mumbai-slideshow/