OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Almost 1,00,000 people die in India by suicide everyyear.Mostly the number of males who commits suicide is more than the number of females. I remember a suicide while i was...
Anna hazare has again threatened for agitation on Lok Pal issue. Bujt is the campaign not stale now. Many players have gone to AAm Party camp. Now anna is with new set of...
The is no sign of a West Bengal undercover police officer Partha Biswas, and an NGO worker and activist Soumyajit Basu who went missing more than 72 hours ago in the state. Their...
so far, Agra was free from terrorist acts. Yesterday a bomb blast occurred in Jaya Hospital on Delhi-Agra- Kanpur Highway, in a busy area. Several incomers and a doctor were...
Hai Maverick, i got my payment for Rs.1512.60 on 30-09-10 , but still know i didn't received the cheque. Plaese send me the details of the courier.
Did you know that consuming white, and green, tea reduces the risk of heart disease, and lowers the blood sugar level?
Strong quake hits northeastern India; 9 dead see this link http://in.news.yahoo.com/strong-quake-hits-northeastern-india-9-dead-155216509.html
BJP is reviving the issues like Ram temple at Ayodhya with a view to attract certain section of voters. Amit shah, a BJP functionary has reiterated that Ayodhya temple in...
All, I have a very common question and want to know how many members here have an allergy towards reptiles... in specific LIZARD...
Mayawati demads reservation for 'poor upper classes'. Now Salman Khursheed talks of reservation for Muslims. Should there not be a system without considering caste, creed,...
The death toll of the recent earthquake in sikkim and parts of northen ans eastern india are on a rise. So, it is good to know the help line numbers, which can be passed on to...
Now, it is simple to check whether you ghave alzheimer. There is simple online test. The link for getting test is given in the item below. However, the test is only preliminary....
Siemens is instituting a search for India’s Ecovatives. Ecovatives are those organizations who have undertaken innovative environment friendly initiatives in their regular...
The Association for Mentally Challenged (AMC) organised a fine drama Robi's Garden in Bangalore. This script was dedicated to celebrate Tagore's 150th anniversary.
Google Inc have to make sure its "Street View" photo-collecting cars are clearly marked and their itinerary is publicised......
Hello Friends, It's Eid, Eid Mubarak to all my muslim friends :)
Hello friends and moderators Now i have 900 Rs in my account can i redeem it now please reply fast
Mamata Banerjee has announced Rs 2 lakh compensation for the victims of the disastrous earthquake. Can money be considered a compensation for the lost lives?
It is indeed creditable that Haryana has first E library and soon will establish many more. No doubt, such innovative step will go a long way to spread education and knowledge....
I do not seek happiness in spirituality. Material comforts and lesat worries make all the difference. I feel that a happy person is one who does not have to visit a doctor, a...