OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

art is not only for pleasure. This is also a tool to offend and criticize....
http://prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php Boddunan has 3 out of 10 pr. I think this is also good but we need to improve it
MP reached Rahul Gandhi to discuss about the activities of trinamool in Paschim Banga. They are afraid that trinamool may move back to make party face challanging situations in...
All we try to persuade others to our way of thinking and remember this apt quote of Conrad while doing so! "He who wants to persuade should put his trust not in the right...
Many of us believe in miracles. So we go to primitive miracle healers like Ojha. Not only Indians, but the Christians have a big belief in miracle healing. Periodically, the...
L.K. adwani is undertaking Rath yatra. This is believed to be for diluting anna affect. anna has opposed the rath yatra but BJP says that they never requested for support from...
It has been viewed that bye election to Koppal assembly seat is waste of public money. This is very valid arguments. Many vacancies of parliamentary and State assembly...
what may be the monthly income of an indian blogger after starting a blog when a year has elapsed, considering average traffic. it is also assumed that new contents are supplied...
Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty have something other than Rajasthan Royals' victories this IPL to cheer for. The couple, who tied the knot after a two year long courtship on...
What I cannot stand is overcrowding and noisy environment. If I were ever punished and asked to choose between lashes and overcrowded jail, I would choose lash. Here are...
What would you do if someone takeaway your lover?
The amnesty and disclosure schemes are in fact incentive to the economic offenders. They go on indulging in tax evasion and acts like parking black money in safe havens eagerly...
Friends, On the subject titled in the thread,the great philosopher Aristotle commented:"All human actions have one or more of these...
Some faint often. There can be several reasons. One must see the cause of fainting often and take remedial action. Low blood pressure is one cause. The link gives ten possible...
We have bizarre politics of fasts. Instead of healthy discussion and interest in matter of public interests, the leaders are resorting to politics of fast. Now Gujarat CM and...
This is another quote from Aristotle and with the thought that all you have found at least one such friend ,let me say a Very Good Night to all of you!
Hi All, May i know if you feeling difficulty to learn something in boddunan? what and its kind? Do you want me to write an article on that? Please let me know. Please...
A woman was strip searched in U.S.A. only because of her middle east look. http://in.news.yahoo.com/passenger--was-cuffed--searched-over--appearance-.html
Supreme Court of India has commented that Freebies promise to voters should be checked by election commission as this affects the voters. This appears okay on the face but this...
A New Species of Dolphins found in Melbroune Australia :) New Dolphin Species B) B) B) B) B) B)