OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Should the rape taint mark the end of Shiney Ahuja’s acting career? Or should Bollywood give him the benefit of the doubt and take him back into the fold? As per law, a man is...
Chennai Super Kings has becomes CLT20 Champions 2010 by defeating Warriors by 8 wickets. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: What a great moment for CSK & CSK fans. Murli...
Karl Brown scored a maiden first-class century to help put Lancashire in charge of their County Championship match against Sussex after two days at Liverpool
With Osama Bin Laden off the scene, terrorism does not end. Here are some most wanted terrorists in the...
O My dear!! I was longing for you! You were out of view!! O my love, O my dear!! finally u came to near!! You are just like a dew! Very fresh and new!! I was...
Here are some weird facts inclusive of proposal to ban american women from wearing revealing clothes but there will be no restriction on men....
The story of Lalit Modi's meteoric rise to power would beat even a popular Bollywood.He is considered to be one of the top ten powerful persons in the country.His...
All the little angels out there will now get a chance to play with the reigning queen of B-town, Katrina Kaif and that too, for as long as they want. Reportedly, Katrina recently...
Wishing the sweet 16 lady a very wonderful and a Happy Birthday. Here's my gift for you.... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10277]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10278]} {CJATTACHMENT...
Hello Editors, I've posted many reviews from 16-sep-10 to till today. More than 10 days have passed. When will my articles approved.
Mumbai Indians have not broken the bank of new purchases, and will rely on their four retained players to be leaders in their respective departments
The Airtel subscribers in the National Capital Region had a tough time making and receiving calls on Thursday evening after the telecom company faced a network failure. As no...
US has used latest technology in operation Gerenemo to kill Osama.They have used Stealth Helicopter which is not traceable by normal radar. They have used hi-tech remote which...
“Performance leads to recognition. Recognition brings respect. Respect enhances power. Humility and grace in one’s moments of power enhances dignity of an organization” A...
Today is birthday of Kalyani and wedding anniversary of Sasi :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: February is the season of celebrations for Boddunan team.... {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
I am a registered member. I did not login Boddunan for last 10 months. My earning is (minus)-1087 Rs. Now I want to Continue my Article writing work. May I continue? Plz Reply me.
Al Qaeda has confirmed the death of its chief Osama Bin Laden in a statement posted on jihadist internet forums.The statement said his blood would not be 'wasted' and Al Qaeda...
Hosts UAE got a second victory, while Bermuda and Namibia secured their first wi
Former Chief Justice of India K G Balakrishnan today termed as "baseless" allegations that he and his relatives possessed blackmoney, saying he did not even have a...
Select from a wide range of gadgets to add pizzazz to your personal blogs!! http://bloggergadgets.net/