OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The number of Facebook users in India has crossed the 25-million base mark, the social networking site said Thursday. "Facebook currently has 25 million users in...
Hai Friends, I believe we have an opportunity to increase the review categories in articles section of Boddunan..What I mean is similar to cellphones review that we already...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10222]}
Congress blames Murli manohar Joshi for destroying public trust in his capacity as PAC Chairman. Does the Congress want to make a som Nath Chaterjee of thePAC chairman. Murli...
Aishwarya's college pic
Police complaint against 'Dum Maaro Dum' The Goa State Women's Commission (GSCW) Friday filed a police complaint against the makers of Bollywood film " Dum Maaro...
The ruling circles in New Delhi were behind Purulia arms drop case with the object to destabilise the left front government and impose President rule....
Sajeetharan has been absent for the past two days.I wonder where he is!
Mistakes should be taken as your allies. Use them to your advantage {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10236]}
To curb Gujarat type communal targeted violence, Nationa Advisory committee headed by Sonia Gandhi is drafting a Bill....
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Sachin is declared fit to play the IPL final... Starting in few minutes.....
A helicopter carrying Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu and four others, including two crew members, from Tawang has gone missing immediately after take-off this...
If the conditions are not favorable and you find your going tough,don't curse the conditions. Try to find a solution. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10245]}
The United States, Britain, Australia and Hong Kong are investigating the hacking and theft of personal data from Sony's PlayStation Network, which has 77 million users...
New BMW X6 Review and price are given Here you can see it and have a look at this amazing pics of that car
When Pune play their first match in the IPL, Yuvraj Singh will be leading them against his old team Kings XI Punjab
Islamabad/Washington: Osama bin Laden, the world's most wanted terrorist, was killed early today by US special forces in a helicopter-borne operation at Abbottabad near the...
Has anyone noticed that the cash credits and points are not shown when we open any article or reviews.
Ever thought of the enormous amount of fuel in the fuel tank of a jumbo jet? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10247]}
Do you wish to find out how long will you live? Check out the link below, find out and post back the answer you got. http://www.ajeducation.com/psy/life.html My answer is :...