OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Women have better speaking power and language skill. What is the secret. see: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/why-women-outtalk-men/1077090/
NICE TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT Some individuals never have time to do anything at all. They are always moaning that they never have enough time and how they have such...
Mobile phones could soon be charged by simply speaking into the handset. Engineers have developed a new technique for turning sound into electricity, allowing a mobile to be...
Friends, I have wondered aloud that although there are so many thounds of sites but ours stands on an altogether diggerent plane.What could be the possible reason?
Today a nation-wide bandh has been called by some political parties and West Bengal is at the fore front of it.The amazing thing about it here the State Administration whose task...
Pune have a raft of youngsters in the squad but will the lack of experience in the squad hurt them?
Allahabad High court had delivered a judgment dividing the land in the demolished Babri Mosque site in three equal parts to Ram Lala Virajman, a Muslim outfit and Nirmohi...
The strength of iPhone and iPad sales has pushed Apple ahead of Google for the first time as the most valuable brand in the world, global brands agency Millward Brown said in its...
Today is roughly the 40th day that I am seriously active here on the trot. You can see the number of posts that I have done - 640 ie. 16 daily on an average. I cannot believe I...
click here for more
A special collection of English translations of novels, poetry, essays and short stories written by Rabindranath Tagore and his biographies is on sale online as part of the...
In Cuba, girls celebrate in their fifteenth year the arrival of womanhood . http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/girl-you-ll-be-a-woman-soon-slideshow/
Anyway, as for the Bom Sabado worm, it is a JavaScript based worm that spreads itself through Orkut scraps (the Orkut equivalent of a Facebook wall scribble). The worm is an auto...
The ever increasing population needs more clothes, schools, products and services. Every need needs land. The land is obviously limted. We had seen this problem in West Bengal....
In "my Account" Section to Statistics, "This day" total not Showing correctly
Hello can anybody tell me is there Reduces a point on attempting quiz, i got only 2 point per quiz. but before this i got 20 points per quiz.
I know it well, most of you know these facts. B) B) Yet, when I got this collection while surfing net, thought of posting here :cheer: Abraham Lincoln & John F...
'Raajneeti' screenplay goes to Oscar archivesmore
Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) agreed to acquire Skype for $8.5 billion in cash, a move the software giant hopes will enhance the communications capabilities of its wide-ranging products...
These are 'hot' at forty and are aging in reverse. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com//photos/hot-and-happening-at-40-slideshow/