OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Interesting Informations about Google http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2009/11/useful-informations-about-google.html
: Michael Clarke passed his first test as Australia's full-time captain, leading from the front with a century before his bowlers backed up the effort to complete a 60-run win...
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Monday arrested sacked Commonwealth Games (CWG) Organizing Committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi in connection with his role in the AM...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10186]}
The wise person who pointed out that you cannot get a rose without attendant thorns might well have been referring to 3G services in India. For, while there is no doubt that...
Mother nature is always dropping broad hints at us that she is not comfortable with our ways.In fact she has made known her anger in more than one form.If it is drought in Asia...
if you are a Rajinikanth fan it is a great news, but this news will be a proud moment for all INDIANS, because many Holywood celebs waiting for this movie.. Wonder how, see the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10195]} His wife left early leaving this babe to his care! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10196]} Still at work at the sunset of his life!!!
Runaway former Pakistan wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider returned home from Britain after receiving government assurances about the safety of his family, witnesses said. Haider,...
Search engine giant Google recently released a video tour of its Moncks Corner, South Carolina data centre on YouTube. Play the video Here No idea what triggered it to go for...
check out this site, i found it so damn nice.. make ur world jump to sci fi environment.. http://www.softsea.com/software/Virtual-Desktop.html
Hi friends, just have a glimpse and know about the best lagoons in the world...and don't forget to share your views regarding the...
Duncan Fletcher was today appointed India's cricket coach to replace Gary Kirsten.Appointment is for two years.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10218]}
My Salute for Deepti for gaining 8186 points within 25 days. I think she is hard hitter performer this month. I think boddunan should think at least one new award on monthly...
Posters
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10219]}
Eminent sportsmen as well as common men give credit for all their success to Godmen blessing and curse their ill luck for any mishappening. The link below explains the mindset of...
Pratip Chaudhuri takes charge as SBI chairman Pratip Chaudhuri who took oState Bank of India said his three year term at the bank would be to maintain the leadership position of...