OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today I am not finding the Karma icons and the respective Karmas of the members.What about others?
which r best courses to get a job?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10158]} Do you agree? B) B)
India will launch five satellites by June, including one for advanced remote sensing and two for communications, say officials of the Indian Space Research Organisation...
Grading system in schools and colleges is how much helpful?
Check out awesome interior of Google's new office at Israel.. Love the office. :woohoo:...
Five-year-old Karnit Shah, who went missing while playing near the apartment building in which his family lives in Mumbai's suburb Kandivli on April 6, has been found in Uttar...
Are you noticing friends side game of boddunan for points? I think Its really enjoyable game to get member of the week award? Have you fight for points any time by your work.
Sidharth Trivedi choked Deccan's run flow with a canny spell of slow bouncers, before Johan Botha, elevated to the No. 3 spot, guided them past the target of 138 in the 19th over
Boosting the Space research activities of India, PSLV C3 has been successfully launched from Sriharikkotta today morning at 10:12.It carries three satellites namely Resourcesat...
Discuss: Do u think a counsellor is needed in school?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10162]}
Indian-American physician Siddhartha Mukherjee's acclaimed book on cancer, 'The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer,' has won the prestigious 2011 Pulitzer prize in...
is education a business
Jason Gillespie, the former Australia fast bowler, will join Kings XI Punjab as their bowling coach for the ongoing IPL
Are you a facebook user? A recent report says that facebook is selling your data to advertisers.So be careful.
Fasting - The Master Remedy Fasting refers to complete abstinence from food for a short or long period for a specific purpose. The word is derived from the old English,...
how can i edit my articles
US President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle made over $1.72 million last year, and paid about $453,000 in federal tax.How many of our politicians do follow this ?
Indian Premier League (IPL) debutants Kochi Tuskers Kerala indicated on Wednesday they could opt for former India captain Sourav Ganguly, who remained unsold in the players'...