OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Swami Vivekananda's Poem Move on, O Lord, in thy restless path! Till thy high noon overspread the world, Till every land reflects thy light Till men and women, with...
Good news for our readers who want to read the paper on the go — anytime, anywhere. We have just launched apps for iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. The apps use the latest...
Abdullahs have been ruling Kashmir for three generations and the current Chief Minister Omar - the grand son of Sheikh Abdullah is known for his fondness for good dresses and...
This centuries old statement was made by the immortal philosopher Aristotole but its significance has been lost on our wise heads in India. You buy diesel at the same price at...
The Maharashtra government has declared a special public holiday for Mumbai on Saturday when India and Sri Lanka play the cricket World Cup final at Wankhede Stadium. "A...
The government fears a cyber attack on the power transmission lines and air traffic control systems by the new and sophisticated computer program Stuxnet. As a counter measure,...
sorry. wanted to post in general discussions:huh: http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/shahid-kapoor/celebs-world-cup-final-match
China has a communist dictatorship under which decision making process is much faster whereas the administrative juggernaut in India moves at a painfully slow pace in a...
Hai friends i'm Vijay (vijay_u), now i changed my display name as Ashokkumar. I'm Ashokkumar and vijay is my brother. Vijay is busy now. I'm doing all activities in boddunan....
I earn a hearty laugh out of this talk of 'zero tolerance'! What is it? Why they did have to wait for ages to talk it and how many ages would it take to walk the talk? :dry:...
Food inflation fell to a single digit at 9.5 per cent for the week ended March 19 amid easing pulses prices, even as fruits and protein-based items remained costly. Food...
Did the hectic life take away the heart from the people? Has the sense of 'Self' simply robbed away the Sanity in us? They were dumped in the cold night half naked and drenched...
There is a lot of weight loss that has taken place behind the fancy fairings of the new 2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 and the GSX-R600. Resulting in overall improved motorcycles that are...
A very simple and user friendly, excel based income tax calculator is available in the following link. www.ynithya.com/taxcalc/ Currently the version for 2010-2011 is not...
Cape Cobras completed a wonderful season by claiming the SuperSport Series with a seven-wicket victory against Warriors in Paarl. Their nearest challengers, Titans, had to settle...
The Tata Indica eV2 will be priced between Rs. 3.95 - 4.77 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi) for the CR4 diesel engine and Rs. 2.95 - 3.58 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi) for the MPFI petrol...
I reside in Mumbai, where this festival of lord Ganpati is celebrated with great joy. And specially this area of lalbaug, where this famous Ganeshji sit is the maximum crowd...
Bad breath can be a major turn off and a huge source of embarrassment. Try these natural ways to keep your breath minty...
Volkswagen has launched the all-new Passat starting at Rs 22.80 lakh laden with great style and packed to the hilt with BlueMotion Technologies.