OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why my last Sunday points not considered in member of the week award? If my Sunday points are considered I will be in top five.
Dieters 'often ignore alcohol calories' http://www.dnaindia.com/health/report_dieters-often-ignore-alcohol-calories_1785175
BlackBerry maker Research In Motion (RIM) has entered into a deal with Indian-led Polar Mobile for exclusive development of apps to enhance appeal of its soon-be-launched...
the Sri Lanka batsman, has said his sublime century in the World Cup final was no consolation following his team's six-wicket defeat. Jayawardene's was the first instance of a...
How to remove any submitted article if it is rejected .If it is possible please let me know. thanks in advance. :)
With Apple unveiling its leaner, sleeker and faster iPad2, there is now speculation that Canada's BlackBerry maker Research In Motion (RIM) will launch its PlayBook tablet April...
After a long back i am back to boddunan.Now in Singapore doing my master's degree. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww the website looks good and also interesting with flash messages and news.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9564]}
Research In Motion Ltd (RIM), whose BlackBerry smartphone first caught on with corporate customers, is drawing interest for its PlayBook tablet from developers of consumer...
malinga and murligharan came in to the World Cup final with 27 wickets between them in the tournament. They were expected to lead Sri Lanka's attack on Saturday, but Murali went...
New Jersey's Indian-American commissioner of health and senior services has resigned from the cabinet level post after 14 months in office, citing personal reasons. Alaigh...
A new poll in UK shows that women are more likely to cheat on their partners than...
In India police were used to suppress the agitations and independence movements during the time of British.Indian police was a tool of British against Indians itself.After...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9565]}
Internet search giant Google said it is not surprised that its rival Microsoft has lodged a formal complaint about its business practices with the European Union executive...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9566]}
Google has continued to thwart rivals despite complaints of anticompetitive behavior filed with EU antitrust regulators last year, the creator of French legal search engine...
I Just want to know What is your Daily Job or Profession Are you working somewhere or have business or working part time working full time By the way I am Full Time...
UPA-2 seems to have completely lost direction in almost every single way be it in governance, national security, internal security, development initiatives, poverty alleviation...
the Sri Lanka allrounder, will miss the upcoming IPL because of the leg injury that also caused him to miss the World Cup final against India in Mumbai. He is expected to be out...