OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Michael Clarke was appointed Australia's Test and one-day captain on Wednesday, a day after Ricky Ponting bowed to pressure and quit after the country's World Cup exit.
P. Chidambaram offered to resign as home minister due to some criticism from some people in the own party.I think resigning from the post is not going to help.I think he is one...
India 277 for 4 (Gambhir 97, Dhoni 91*) beat Sri Lanka 274 for 6 (Jayawardene 103*, Sangakkara 48) by six wickets
Daniel Vettoti has called it a day from Twenty20 cricket after New Zealand's ouster from the semifinals of the ongoing World Cup but said he is yet to make up his mind on his ODI...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9530]}
Children at their tender age are very sensitive and learn everything from their parents and elders. Hoe should the elders be????
is there any truth behind the statement that women live longer than men. If it's true then what makes them live longer?
The Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark Sensex, which has recorded handsome gains of 1,277 points over the last six sessions, jumped up further by 169.38 points to close the day at...
The aerated drinks consumed by teenagers wear away the protective coating on the teeth. The researchers concluded that it is the parents who need to understand the difference...
Google Inc's defiance of China's censorship rules resulted in the world's most popular search engine being pulled out of the country 12 months ago. This year, the dispute may be...
There is a 'love bus' in Mumbai. This gives lovers opportunity to share moments of privacy....
Is MCA the only option after BCA? Please let me know
Hi, I received my very first cheque today from boddunan. I m very happy & would like to thanks the moderators & the owner for the same. :) One thing i wanted to...
A recent study conducted by the University of Roehampton has found that climbing a flight of stairs one step at a time is more effective in burning calories than taking multiple...
JKLF demands inclusion of Kashmiris in Indo Pak talks. But do they not consider Kashmiri Pandits as Kasnmiris. It is tragedic that Kashmiri pandits are living outside Kashmir as...
A scholar, musician and a great soul who helped thousands of blind children passed away in Gadag at the age of 97. Gadag is the hometown of famous musicians such as Pt.Bhimsen...
Just slip on a headset that provides you a 360 degree field of vision. That means you can have your eyes in the back of your head. The system which goes by the name FlyVIZ, was...
Srilanka has blacklisted ten Indian drug companies. This indicates that the Indian companies indulge in gross irregularities that invite such action....
In a bizarre news twelve year old girl delivered baby during her school trip. http://news.in.msn.com/international/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5091781
There should be an SHOUT BOX on boddunan like opti chat. what do think guys. this will make boddunan more vibrant and active. :) :) :) :) So that member can share...