OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

YouTube-the six-year-old video-sharing website-has become the second-largest search engine in the world after Google. It gets two billion views a day, up 50% since 2009. A...
At a photo op, Sports Minister MS Gill shoved aside Sushil Kumar's coach, Satpal. This behaviour from the minister left Satpal, a Dronacharya Awardee, embarrassed and shocked...
Hello Moderator, I already discussed about this kind of repetition of same article more than once. I have given the link of that thread...
love can neither be fully hidden nor expressed., says Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. " Love expresses itself in so many ways. You don’t have to tell anybody you love him: your...
Vying for a larger share of the browser market, Microsoft India has partnered with 29 of the most popular websites in India. The company, which recently launched its latest...
After a runaway success in the handset business over the last 24 months, many small players, led by domestic upstarts, who jointly account for over 40% of cellphone sales, are...
Since kumaresh is absent today, am posting a question on his part! If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? :blink: :blink:
i am not satisfied with the kind of judgement they are doing for articles. my 4 articles have been rejected which are original but the editor deepti is saying that it is copied....
Ratan Tata has advised Cyrus Mistry, who will succeed him at the helm of the $100 billion Tata group two weeks from...
Dear Friend, I will not available from 10/4 to 18/04/2010 to work on boddunan. So keep working in absense of me.
World champion Sebastian Vettel led throughout in his Red Bull to win the season-opening Australian Grand Prix in dominating style in Melbourne on Sunday. Vettel, who at 23...
Somdev Devvarman yet again put up a good fight against a top-10 player before losing as he bowed out of the Sony Ericsson Open with a straight sets defeat against world number...
Oh, Please, Please, Administrator of boddunan.com, don't banned my account, I know - I am asking stupid question, but, if I am enjoying here, :laugh: so, I have a rights to...
Gender equality means that women are at par with men. Usually, women seek maintenance. This is because traditionally, woman is considered weaker. But what if woman is...
For the first time in the history of the Officers Training Academy, one of the country's premier defence training institutes, a woman cadet would be decorated with its highest...
Under-fire Australia captain Ricky Ponting was given just three days to decide his future on Monday as selectors said the next one-day squad would be announced on Wednesday....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9513]}
Australia fast bowler Shaun Tait on Monday announced his retirement from one-day cricket to concentrate on the Twenty20 form of the game. Tait, 28, who has just returned from...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9514]}
I feel deforestation has also increased in alarming proportions contributing to rising temperatures and many such effects. What do you think can be done to reduce it. I have a...