OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In a replay of cricket diplomacy that could help resume their stalled peace process, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Friday invited Pakistani leaders Asif Ali Zardari and Yusuf...
Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/14/railways-rs-10-lakh-award-for-sushil-kumar.html
Wankhede pitch will be a slow turner, says...
Hello friends, I would like to start a new game. The purpose of this game is not only for fun but also to learn something. The first person will write the name of a person...
Now the police and Salwa Jhoolam, anti Maoists outfit have turned terrorists. They attacked peace makimg person Swami Agnivesh and his accompanions....
Bacteria flourishing on a kitchen sponge can cause paralysis. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
I have seen in the news that Food Inflation raised up by 15% due to rains... But had experienced the raise in the price yesterday!!! :dry: :blink: The average price of...
Subramaniam Swamy wishes to be public prosecutor in 2G scam. He really deserves this. But rules require that public prosecutor must be government counsel. Moreover, he is not...
To significantly increase your chances of being healthy all along the year read and follow this : http://www.takepart.com/no-flu-you-infographic
Subramanian Sweamy has right advised P.M. not to attend the World cup semi final. Undoubtedly, this entails needless security arrangements and expense and inconvenience to...
The 30 simple things men really want!!! :blink: This is funny.. :) Have a look at this link.....
Literacy used to mean three R namely reading, writing and arithmetic. Then computer literacy also gained importance. Former President Kalam has stated that statistical literacy...
Almonds are the prized nuts. Good for nutritional values and delicate...
Delhi court dismissed allegation leveled by tenant that his daughter had been raped by his landlord. The court observed that such accusations are made to settle personal and...
Hi All, As I will be out of station for a couple of days, I may not be able to login and answer your queries. I request senior members to take care of this. Thanks in...
Dentists say, a two-time brushing of teeth can cut down the risk of heart disease....
BJP President has asked P.M. to tell the nation about his extent of guilt in various scams....
Here is my topic against deepti's post! http://in.news.yahoo.com/267/20100818/1774/tls-the-30-simple-things-women-really-wa.html :woohoo: :woohoo:
In a move that could potentially trigger off a financial crisis at scam-hit Mahindra Satyam at the fag end of the financial year, the Andhra Pradesh High Court on Friday...
Dr Meera Singh, Principal, Laureate Public School, Shimla, received National Teachers Award by President of India, Pratibha Patil, for the year 2009 for her outstanding...