OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Here is a very funny advertisement... :) :laugh: :laugh: A famous historic story taken as topic and was composed... Have a look !!!!!! http://www.gurugadbad.com/
Highly radioactive water has leaked from a reactor building at Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant, the operator of the crippled facility said on Monday, fuelling fears that the...
Friends, The whole world is looking to Mumbai to see the winners of ICC World Cup 2011.So I request you to post more threads on this in these days and also to use the key word...
The tiger population in the country has risen to 1706 compared to 1411 in 2006 — a 12 per cent increase that excludes the big cats of Sundarbans, the latest Tiger Census said...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9516]}
Freiends, It is time to round off the day with a memorable quote of Swami Vivekananda:"A few heart-whole,sincere and energetic men and women can do more in a year than a...
The government on Monday hinted that petrol and diesel prices are unlikely to be hiked in haste, even though global crude oil prices continue to rule at the uncomfortable level...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9517]}
There should be award for longest stay at boddunan daily.I means daily activeness.I means time spent at Boddunan with active participation. :) what are your opinions guys?...
Apple said that it will unveil the next generation operating systems for the iPhone and the Macintosh computer at its Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco in...
One may use same tricks as a salesman to win heart of boyfriend or girlfriend....
Tamil Actress starts her second innings ( second marriage ) with television actor Satish.Seetha was married to actor Parthiban and she divorced him.They have two kids. She said...
NASA's inspector general warned that computer servers used by the US space agency to control spacecraft were vulnerable to cyber attack through the Internet. "We found...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9518]}
Based on the requests from many people,AP government has decided to include mother's name also in the SSLC marksheet.Before the students apply for the examination,they will be...
Looks like the Audi R8 family is growing rapidly in India – after the launch of the R8 V10 in January this year, the German sportscar has dropped it’s hard top and been launched...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9519]}
Threads with chanting god's name...? Is this the right place to chant our prayers to our lord... Isn't it a purely religious subject, specifically prayers, that could...
I see more India-oriented ads put up by Google in Boddunan.Have you noted them,too?
Dhoni may pick Sreesanth in place of Nehra. Do you think Sreesanth is the right choice for playing in the...