OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Aston Villa's Ciaran Clark put a big dent in Chelsea's title challenge as his stoppage-time equaliser rescued a dramatic 3-3 draw at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
The World's cheapest tablet computer may prove money spinner for students and others. see details in link:...
A major earthquake of 7.2 magnitude hit central Chile on Sunday, the US Geological Survey said. The epicenter was 60 miles (96 km) northwest of Temuco at a depth of 20.5...
Valentine day ,makes u'r mind happy ,as a result even though u have lots of work pressure ,breakup plans ,10sion then Valentine day on that day pretend a good day & forget...
Hello Admin, I have submitted one project report under computer science category. But i can't see the project report. Is there any way see the pending approval project reports.
A joint study conducted by Australian and Vietnamese scientist have confirmed that the dietary pattern characterized by excessive intake of fast food is the principal reason...
Breaking News is that... Present sensational character (Varma's movie Raktha Charitra-2 Hero character) was murdered today morning. For more mews......
Here is discussion on how curvy women score over others http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/curvy-women-score-size-zero-ones-065758472.html
The police in Gurgaon are rightly targeting Hookah bars in Gurgaon. Tobacco consumption is a challenge to whole society. The Haryana police deserve all praise for this....
These are the words of Benjamin Franklin.In India the unity of the country is being seriously challenged like never before.What are your thoughts?
The BOFORS scam has come to surface again much to discomfot of Congress led UPA....
Bihar BJP MLA murdered by a woman. The woman had earlier accused the MLA of sexual harassment http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/article1032193.ece
God made rules that he will support helpless,poor i disagree as i feel its test of evil & good with no biasing by god to both evil & good So don't pray God will neither...
Today is shiva Ratri. This is a Hindu festival. I am also a Hindu. But I feel it disgusting that administration has ordered that no meat is to be sold today. How far it os...
The police in Ghaziabad are more interested in moral policing of couples rather than seriously perform their real job of crime prevention....
What should be done to Bangladesh immigrants. Give them voting rights. Yes: If they hare Hindus. Otherwise send them back to Bangladesh. Nothing surprising. Saffron brigade...
Endhiran ( which means Robot), is a Tamil film starring Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai and let us see some of the interesting facts about the film, 1) The film stares the team...
Iran has invited foreign representatives to visit nuclear sites. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12109917
Favourite Personality! Whose your favourite Personality??? Your role-model!! Your kind of a person!! The person U admire the most!! Post your reasons too
Sense of justice is a natural instinct. even babes have this. But when we grow up, we discard truth, justice and become selfish. See the...