OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today news papers have reported that Delhi chief Minister and others were sandwitched in a crowd of Jayareens. It is surprising that the Delhi C.M. deliberately put herself and...
Who is God did he helped POOR -then why india is poor
Sachin Tendulkar completes 51st Test century http://www.indianexpress.com/news/sachin-tendulkar-nears-51st-ton/733189/
B) A POSITIVE ATTITUDE may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. :p Our ATTITUDE should be like a THERMOSTAT that...
Good Morning to all of you! Today is being observed as World Population Day.The significance of ththis event in the context of exponential growth in our population should not...
Read more at: http://cricket.ndtv.com/galleryd
Now the good news! India is ranked 2nd after China in global manufacturing competence according to Global Manufacturing Index.China,India and South Korea are holding the first...
will india get a gold medal here..?
It is the first time I have seen 12 boddunan members active at the same time. First chance :) :) :) :) !
is there any film which can beat 3 idots film
1. About 10-15 minutes before you wash your hair, rub a lot of aloe vera gel into your scalp. Leave it on for 10 minutes and shampoo your hair like you do regularly. If you do...
The police in China are using micro blogs to contact people. Indian Police can also take similar action for public relations....
Hi friends, Boddunan is growing at a very good rate, thanks to the moderators and members who are putting great efforts to increase the page views, by giving various ideas for...
If you wish to maintain good relation with your girlfriend, do not allow us 'Right to information'. There are ten things you should never tell her....
Think you're too Internet savvy to fall for a scam? So did veteran Net user Bruce Lachot. Then he lost $55000, a victim of one of the most successful scam so beware
Hello Deepti, I have posted Maxx MX455 mobile reviews. In My Articles page it was shown as approved and 50 points is credited. But no amount is credited. I want to know the...
Now MPs will get I pads so that paper work is reduced. http://in.news.yahoo.com/apple-day-lok-sabha-mps-ipads-103309102.html
The Centre will release the Srikrishna panel report on Telangana today!!!!
Did god help Poor no ,then why do ask fr help to get pass in exam ,pray to get rich in temple don't pray but help poor
I have joined this site 2 weeks back. I was very active on this site. I know that by articles, mobile review we can earn money. I that for good document submission also we earn...