OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Every food has its own nutritional and theraputic value.Here are list of foods,which are effective in controlling various diseases. Acidity: Grapefruit, Coconut, Groundnut,...
Amid a surge in bank scams including the recent Rs 400-crore Citibank fraud, RBI is considering putting in place a system that would allow it to directly monitor all transactions...
HI friends, Dare to speak truth and name your crushes so far :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
is this the way to treat them....?
Get traffic by adding your blogs to yahoo search directory here http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Former England captain Andrew Flintoff has said Paul Collingwood, his longstanding team-mate should be dropped from the Test side and replaced by Eoin Morgan. Middle-order...
this seems to be interesting,....
Hi friends.... I am Deivigan Rajendiran from Pondicherry, one of my friend referred me to this site. I joined on 27th Jan 2010. At first i just wrote articles and was casting...
China's biggest steel mill which virtually turned this city dark with its smoke for decades has been shut down, a move aimed at bringing down the alarmingly high pollution level...
Children who regularly drink milk are up to 40 per cent less likely to suffer from bowel cancer, a new study has claimed. Researchers at the University of Otago in New Zealand...
In a major initiative the Centre has decided to involve seven IITs in the country to check pollution in this river basin which can be hoped to go a long way in meeting this grave...
The Kashmir Valley and Ladakh region were reeling under severe cold wave Sunday with Leh recording a minimum temperature of minus 23.6 degrees Celsius while Srinagar shivered at...
nice quotation on the back of the wedding car...good selection..
Hello friends, :) Monsoons are around the corner,let us share with each other tips to make this monsoons season a smooth one. These tips can range from household to...
Do Weblink have cash credit. Can any one tell me?
Google to offer 'ultra high-speed' broadband in US Google is spreading its wings in yet another direction - this time as a network provider, offering super-fast broadband to...
Concepts of Cricketers AFRIDI: Do or Die, SEHWAG: Do Before U Die, GILCGRIST: Dont Die Until U Do And MISBAH: Play Until Bowlers die.
Estonia becomes 17th member of the euro zone Estonia becomes 17th member of the euro zone..Full news Items here...
Windows 7 phone in India this year..... Microsoft may launch its much hyped Windows 7 phone in the Indian market tentatively in the later part of this year, a top executive of...
In this game you can name any Brand with its Company and the Country of its origin. Following is the example: Brand Name: VAIO Company Name: Sony corporation Country:...