OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

You are most welcome here. Let us share ideas, doubts and many more in the king of programming languages.
Union Law Minster has given apt advice that anna or for that matter all 'social activists' should concentrate on their own job and leave politics to politicians. Nothing can...
Can anyone tell me how much ISC pays to the writers for an Article? What is the minimum amount of payment? And what is there payment method? Plzz Reply...
Justice Srikrishna submitted his report on Telangana to Union Home Minister P Chidambaram today. The report will be made public on January 6 after a discussion with all major...
People Republic of china is cautious about centenary celebration. Republic was established by Sun Yat sun a century ago. Current leadership of china considers People Republic of...
Dear friend See Boddunan website report as on 30Jun2010 SiteReport World Rank: #139,644 World Reach: 0.001190% of all internet traffic Visits Per Day: 5,655 This...
n a big development, the tribunal looking into the sharing of waters from Krishna river, has directed all three states - Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka not to divert...
Here is a contrast. Be fat if man and slim if woman to earn more. http://in.news.yahoo.com/slimmer-women-receive-higher-salaries-while-men-earn-20110204-222401-303.html
Fried you can Check Page Rank of any web site pages or blog site(like blogger) http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php
In a big development, the tribunal looking into the sharing of waters from Krishna river, has directed all three states - Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka not to divert...
Who is to blame for the debacle in the 1st Test? Batsmen, Bowlers or the selectors?
Sehwag ruled out of ODI series against South Africa Read...
Here are top ten quotes of the week. These are from Anna Hazare, Amitabh Bachan etc....
Add your blogs here to increase traffic http://directory.bloggerplugins.org/add.php Give me your comments
Anna and his tea are campaigning against congress. Then anna stated that if congress passes Jana Lok Pal Bill, he will support congress. Will it not be better if Anna remains...
A ten year old is a degree student. This is remarkable as hers is the age of playing with dolls....
Hello friend i want to ask that can i re-submit a article that was rejected due to poor presentation, or due to other reason.
In the first crossborder deal for the Indian hospitality sector this year and also the first one for Subrata Roy's Sahara India, the Lucknow-based financial services-to-real...
Hai Friends, I am here to know how many people are present in each of the states. So Friends, I would be pleased if you would mention your state here, and keep the list...
Hi All, Here is the traffic stats for the month of Jan 10. [file name=Analytics_www-20100209.pdf...