OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Ever since the "IPL 3 campaign in Boddunan" ; I like it to call so... i.e, Posting new threads and articles with latest updation etc... made a good increase in...
Mobile phone is the most used gadgets followed by computer. There are many myths about use of phones. Here is an interesting...
In Big Boss house Dolly Bindra,who is a side actress of Bollywood, has just stepped in and declared a war on Shweta Tiwari is suggesting OM SHANTI OM as angel in bigboss
Hello Friends, really its feeling me bad,some people in our india just dividing India for their benefits. Raj thackeray said they will not allow any taxi driver who don't know...
What you look for in life partner. see the link below: http://realbeauty.yahoo.com/ramya-pandyan-article/post/dove_ramya/19/what-do-we-look-for-in-a-partner.html
Lalu Yadav has demanded discussion on 'gay marriage' and 'Besharmi Morcha' participated by scantly clad. While 'gay marriage' need not be supported, this cannot be considered...
here is a trick in google to find a crack for software easily.. for example if you type it as crack for nero 7, it will show about result in lakhs and sometimes it will not...
- Before you seek an answer to the question 'how to get a girl to love you', it is important to know whether it is possible to get a girl to love you. After all, we all grew up...
Education of History in schools is not being in a systematic way. Hence, students cannot properly appreciate the rich heritage of nation....
Hello friends! Boddunan.com is a beautiful site and members of Boddunan.com have been really working hard to make this site a beautiful site! I want to invite one and all...
Organizing the things to be packed when planning to relocate is one of the most important things to do and this will most likely be done with the use of a checklist. It is...
Hai Friends, In my account profile, I have "My Weblinks" section. Can anyone help me to know how to earn through the web links.... Please give me detailed...
Vegetable parks will be set up in all Indian cities with a minimum population of one million to ensure availability of quality produce at reasonable rates, Agriculture Minister...
Hair dryers like any other hot styling tools has to be used on the hair carefully to avoid serious hair damages. With the hurry to dry or style the hair, most of the people give...
The best way to live naturally. But the modern civilization has distanced us too far from nature. Now women even cannot deliver babies naturally. Breast feeding of baby is...
The US Demoratic Party under President Obama who has recently competed one year in office, has suffered a jolt in the form of a defeat in the Massachusetts special elections. The...
Experience the Goodness of Indian Dishes in Dorset Perhaps, one of the most important elements of your Torquay holidays is food. This is why during your Torquay holidays, you...
In one respect, men are weaker sex. Women are less prone to heart attacks as oestrogen protects them....
What is the average page size of a page in Boddunan in MB ? I ask this because last day I received my phone bill in which I had charged over 1000 rupees per month.(Total Rs...
Social Anxiety is a terrible problem for many people. Those who have social anxiety have a real hard time going out into public places where a lot of people are. Some even...