OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Blogging is fabulous and seems to have developed at speed of light. The internet is filled with blogs on as many topics as the universe diversity - at least almost as...
Hello friends due the busy shedule i wrote article on IPL yesterday.. Hows it..? INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
no 1 responding for unvoting problem my previous 2 thread as per your mail u said tht u 'r looking for solution fr my problem of unvoting as i'm unable to vote since 3...
Brain has its own management technique. How this decides and executes is in the link...
Have you been planning to start an online business of your own? Provide some steps for boddunan that would guide all of us with starting your own online business..
You can make use a software which shows you how much bandwidth spend.. LIVE.. when you surf any pages. Here is the link to downland it.. Click Here to downlad You need to...
While most political parties including Congress, BJP and oter regional organizations understand the caste equations well and derive benefits in election thereby, CPI(M) does not...
Are you in search for how to get your ex boyfriend back? Are you longing for him and know that he is your dream man? Share -how to get your ex boyfriend back
While clicking my points menu, in that page i see yellow color text box with these text message "Your profile is 50% complete. Add a photo or avatar to get to 90%." i...
Within recent years, popular fast food restaurants such as McDonalds and Burger King, have claimed that many of the foods they are selling are healthy. Is this really possible?
Smart women who are successful in their career often feel disappointed in life. What is wrong with their options. see...
Village life in north India is a farmer at dharamgarh village of panjab working in marigold field-village life in noth INDIA wonderful combination of rich tradition, culture and...
Here is graphic representation of significant national events since independence. http://in.news.yahoo.com/india-64-%E2%80%93-part-1-20110812.html
Briton Lillian Lowe still logs on to Facebook at the grand old age of 103 - making her the oldest person in the world to have an account on the social networking website.read more
Do the Following : 1. Open Notepad 2. Type : Bush hid the facts 3. Dont press any enter key 4. just Save it ! by ctrl+s 5. Open it Again !!!!! Wow ! You got an Error!
Fruits are necessary for health. This is said- an apple a day keeps doctor away. How to incorporate fruits in our daily diet is the theme of the link below:...
Dubai: A 13-year-old schoolgirl in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to 90 lashes and two months in prison for carrying to her classroom a mobile phone equipped with a...
Quantum machine is the biggest experiment in the year 2010. http://in.news.yahoo.com/worlds-first-quantum-machine-takes-breakthrough-title-20101216-224644-828.html
Wikileaks gives some details of Terror in Kashmir. http://in.news.yahoo.com/wikileaks-cables-detail-torture-detainees-kashmir-20101215-161912-033.html
Try this in FIREFOX Open firefox browser and put this in Address Bar And Press Enter See What Happens chrome://browser/content/browser.xul