OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/other-sports/article954127.ece
Hyperacidity and Heartburn The gastric glands present in the stomach produce various stomach acids that aid in the process of digestion. At times, the production of these...
Hello everybody. Today i am suffered from wrong decision by meean. In Jumble Word contest : Meean gave a word ARRAANSVAOM Swetha answers this : Manasarovar. Its the...
Ministerial panel to decide diesel price hike Dec 22 A ministerial panel under Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee meets here Dec 22 to take a call on allowing state-run fuel...
Mediterranean diet that consists of vegetable, fruits, fish and alcohol lengthens life by seven to fifteen years....
TAKING seriously the news of serving beef to foreigners during the Commonwealth Games in New Delhi, the Delhi unit of Bajrang Dal warned the Government of Delhi against taking...
A benchmark index of the Indian equities market pared some of its intra-day losses to close 154 points lower. The 30-share sensitive index (Sensex) of the Bombay Stock...
There is long debate about how far nudity is vulgar or when this is aesthetic. It appears that this is a matter of individual perception based on social conditioning....
Mumbai: A 31-month-old girl has been allegedly raped by her teenage neighbour in Versova, Mumbai. "The rapist is my neighbour. His name is Danish Sheik. My daughter is only...
Lalu Yadav had brought spectacular improvement in railway finance. It appears Mamata Banerjee has reversed the trend. Neither there is securiy nor good financial management. she...
Apple has launched I Pad in arrangement with BSNL. This is said to be appropriate for internet users....
What do you say? These names figure among those who are in politics in Wikileaks! Amount (INR- Cr.) Bank Sharad Pawar 28000...
Agra has shown lead by banning Polythene bags. This is a good step to avoid pollution....
he photos look convincing, but…..? YES, IT IS A 12 STORY BUILDING IN CHINA . LYING ON THE GROUND. (1) An underground garage was being dug on the south side, to a depth of...
The big business houses have strong lobby in government. There is strong axis of politicians in business in the Unuion Cabinet. see the...
What are your hobbies?
After fall of soviet Union, the secret agencies have stopped killing traitors or the political opponents/ spy....
In a move heralded to be the first of its kind, the IPL is set to be broadcast live on the internet. Google will partner with the IPL and show all matches of the 2010 season on a...